The Student Room Group

Luna's Blog - a bit of everything

Scroll to see replies

It's not, that's the problem
Original post by LunaCat
It's not, that's the problem

So change it til it works for you. By working for you, I mean not causing a negative impact on yourself, your life and hopefully giving you some positivity, place to vent, to just say what you like, or a place to track your progress. Entirely upto you really
I feel like binning this blog and making a new one.
It's so full of crap, doesn't even look like a blog, more like abandoned feelings here and there with aims that have never been achieved for more than 2 days.
Original post by LunaCat
I feel like binning this blog and making a new one.

If you want, though please tag me if you do. I quite like it though.

Original post by LunaCat
It's so full of crap, doesn't even look like a blog, more like abandoned feelings here and there with aims that have never been achieved for more than 2 days.
Nonetheless achieved for those 2 days :proud:
What's a blog supposed to look like? So, you felt liketyping your feelings, so you did.
Original post by LunaCat
Tbh i think the whole blog thing for me is a waste of time. Idk, i think it's the 'blog' that i don't like because i can out anything and everything in it, whereas if it was something with specific aims and questions to answer It would be more useful to me. And i don't have any aims or questions in mind and i cba to make any because i always fail whyyyyu shdjsbyebsjsb :cry2:

Well make simple Q A type things. e.g. Did I smile today?
Did I go to sleep at my bed time today?
Did I take my meds today? etc
(edited 6 years ago)
Maybe i should leave everything EVERYTHING and focus on my revision for 4 months.
Original post by LunaCat
There is nothing to like about it :colonhash: just be honest girl, i wouldn't mind.

Idek what a blog is supposed to be :lol: it just doesn't look like what I want it to be and I don't quite know what i want it to look like, I'm so lost
I can't think
Coz of a blog? :colonhash:
No idek
:argh:

I wouldn't read it if I thought I didn't like it, I have books to read :tongue:
That's tough, when you don't know what you want it to look like. Try different things if you want here.
Original post by LunaCat
Ik
The A is no
Why bother
I give uo

Coz it can help you, why else.
Clearly i dont want to
Original post by LunaCat
Maybe i should leave everything EVERYTHING and focus on my revision for 4 months.

Original post by LunaCat
But thdn what if this 'everything' gets worse and becomes irreversible?
Idk
Idk what's worth and what's not
Me
Or work?
Or nothing

You over everything.
But I've 4 month to revise
And then the rest of my life for me
So idk what
Girl you gotta pick yourself back up
CLOSED

Quick Reply