The Student Room Group

Jheine’s blog.

Scroll to see replies

my avatar is so freaking cute
Shes a keeper 💜
Even when someone has treated you like trash, you still feel sorry for them..
i’m sorry god that i’ve disappointed you again:frown: you gave this to me and its natural and im struggling so much with this test you’re giving me😩 i’m not strong enough. Im so scared
This is what im predicting i will get for mocks:
Psychology: C
Sociology: D
Business: E or U
AB23CD3C-0EDA-452F-9490-DA136566B3E8.jpeg
Why do i see people saying “whys no one talking about palestine but talking about ____” ALL PEOPLE EVER DO IS TALK ABOUT PALESTINE. As soon as the focus is shifted from palestine for a second to someone or something else other than them then suddenly they forget what everyone is doing for them.
how tf can you be racist and be muslim at the same time?? **** outta here
Palestinians in palestine really protesting for sudanis to go back to africa and calling them the n word.. do they even know how much black people have helped them? How much somalia and other black countries have helped them? i seriously don’t know whats wrong with some people.
(edited 6 years ago)
How come you created a new account?
Original post by gjd800
How come you created a new account?

Because i got bored and because i got sick of what tsr has become but I literally cannot escape from here.
Original post by Jheinexx
Because i got bored and because i got sick of what tsr has become but I literally cannot escape from here.

Haha, fair enough.
🌸 It’s easy to say “surround yourself with people who want you to suceed and improve” but people can be a real deception. As soon as you tell them your goals and objectives, they suddenly want to take you out, have deep conversations with you, confess their deepest darkest secrets or anything to distract you from your objectives. When they’re doing that, you don’t realise it because it’s giving you pleasure but they are also getting pleasure off slowly taking you away from what’s important to you.

I’ve just learnt to not tell people your short term goals because something always seems to go wrong. Suprise them when you actually get what you want. Work hard in silence. 🌸
Little mix are such beautiful girls with beautiful voices. Anyone who hates on them can seriously just piss off👋
0001A383-22EC-4228-8A14-8A386F69EB57.jpeg
It’s so hard to trust people these days. I’m the most private open person if ya’ll get what that means.
My nose gets really itchy and starts twitching when i’m pissed off
You just never know who you pass in the street. You could’ve opened the door for a rapist, sat down next to someone you lost a loved one and it’s pretty sad.
(edited 6 years ago)
I have a sugar daddy finally 🎉
Original post by Jheinexx
I have a sugar daddy finally 🎉

The real deal?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending