The Student Room Group

Science Fair Project

I have a science fair project due in a couple of weeks. My project has to do with which product whitens your teeth better. I used eggs and stained them so I could see progress. I was wondering how would I graph this?
Original post by olivamarin
I have a science fair project due in a couple of weeks. My project has to do with which product whitens your teeth better. I used eggs and stained them so I could see progress. I was wondering how would I graph this?

Is this stained vs not (bar graph) or have you done this over time (line graph)?
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
Is this stained vs not (bar graph) or have you done this over time (line graph)?

Well I've been using products and testing them on stained eggs and seeing if the products work I'm only testing them for seven days. So I think I'vve done this over time?
(edited 6 years ago)
Well I've been using products and testing them on stained eggs and seeing if the products work I'm only testing them for seven days. So I think I'vve done this over time?

Over time would mean you are taking one product, applying it to the egg and checking the stain everyday for 7 days. How are you measuring staining?
Reply 4
Original post by alleycat393
Over time would mean you are taking one product, applying it to the egg and checking the stain everyday for 7 days. How are you measuring staining?

I think the best way I could measure staining is if I got a chart and see the different shades of stains and compare that?
I think the best way I could measure staining is if I got a chart and see the different shades of stains and compare that?

Maybe talk to your teachers about this. It sounds like you're just making it up as you go along and you really need a plan.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending