The Student Room Group

MA Goldsmith / Human Rights, Culture and Social Justice September 2018

Hi there,

I have just applied for MA Human Rights, Culture, and Social Justice starting in September.

Anyone else applied? Does Goldsmith invite for interviews?

Best, Tanja
Original post by lewnja
Hi there,

I have just applied for MA Human Rights, Culture, and Social Justice starting in September.

Anyone else applied? Does Goldsmith invite for interviews?

Best, Tanja

The website will tell you if it is common practice to invite applicants for interview.
Reply 2
Hi there - I applied for an MA at Goldsmiths (different program to yours) and got an e-mail invitation for a Skype interview. Best of luck to you!
Reply 3
Original post by lordruby
Hi there - I applied for an MA at Goldsmiths (different program to yours) and got an e-mail invitation for a Skype interview. Best of luck to you!

Thank you, guys.

The website says that they may invite you for an interview. I have only submitted my application on Sunday. Does anyone how long it takes for the application to be processed?
Reply 4
Original post by lewnja
Thank you, guys.

The website says that they may invite you for an interview. I have only submitted my application on Sunday. Does anyone how long it takes for the application to be processed?

I submitted my application on February 16th and they e-mailed me on March 1st about scheduling an interview. I'm guessing it takes them about two weeks to process applications after you've submitted it. It could vary from program to program depending on how many applicants they get! My application is to the MA in Creative and Cultural Entrepreneurship program. Hope this helps!

Quick Reply