The Student Room Group

Is this bio bad?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
Fair enough, I'll see how it goes as it is. Girls have no bios 90% of the time and when they do most are no more than a couple of words, but I guess it is a bit different haha
Do most guys have bios? I mean its hard to compare having only seen girls' but if most guys don't have bios or have very little then I guess it is fine. For instance I have never seen a girl with a question opener

Most of the people I come across just put something short like '3rd year Law at UoN'. Some guys write really long bios but that's an immediate turn off for me. Don't need your life story (unless it's funny).
Kind of depends what you're after though. Some girls say they won't swipe for guys who don't put effort into their bio, although I'd imagine that rule disappears when the guy is really fit.
Generally I'd say, the more serious about getting into a relationship, the longer the bio.

I wouldn't really bother too much with the question in your bio though, save the interesting and funny questions for your openers. But even then I'd be careful of using anything that seems too canned and like it's been copied and pasted to everyone. Best bet is to make an observation from her profile, shows you're generally interested.
Ik it is not the be all and end all but I don't want nothing and could not think of something better. If you don't like Tinder or just use it to bang then please refrain or say so. My failed(?) attempt at a laugh:

If you had just one hour to live,
how much pizza would you have?

🇹🇷 Law student 🇬🇧

🏊 🏸 🏓 🚴 🧀 🍕 🛫
If the World, as we know it, were going to end in 1 hour...
Would you save it - like Daniel Craig?

🇹🇷World saver. 🇬🇧
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
If the World, as we know it, were going to end in 1 hour...
Would you save it - like Daniel Craig?

🇹🇷World saver. 🇬🇧

What? Haha, do need a half Turkish James Bondage though :wink:
Original post by blawan
Most of the people I come across just put something short like '3rd year Law at UoN'. Some guys write really long bios but that's an immediate turn off for me. Don't need your life story (unless it's funny).
Kind of depends what you're after though. Some girls say they won't swipe for guys who don't put effort into their bio, although I'd imagine that rule disappears when the guy is really fit.
Generally I'd say, the more serious about getting into a relationship, the longer the bio.

I wouldn't really bother too much with the question in your bio though, save the interesting and funny questions for your openers. But even then I'd be careful of using anything that seems too canned and like it's been copied and pasted to everyone. Best bet is to make an observation from her profile, shows you're generally interested.

I mean I am not necessarilly looking for super long term stuff but I'm not using it just for hookups really. I guess I'll stick to what I have updated it too now. Yeah I opened talking about her profile in my match so far and that's been going okay, I matched her when I had no profile though hahaha
What? Haha, do need a half Turkish James Bondage though :wink:
Why not? We've had a Scottish, a Welsh, an Irish and an Australian one so far.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending