The Student Room Group

Law Commission Research Assistant 2018

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Yxn
Have criminal or family and trusts sent emails yet?

I think I saw on a different thread that someone has received an interview with the criminal team.

I still haven't heard anything yet.
Original post by law18
I think I saw on a different thread that someone has received an interview with the criminal team.

I still haven't heard anything yet.

I heard about an interview from the crim team.

Has anyone received the “portal link” to sign up for interviews?
Reply 22
I'm also yet to hear anything, I emailed the Law Commission and they said we should expect to hear back by the end of Monday. Not sure if anything can be inferred about rejections though, they just said they had passed the sift scored onto the MOJ recruitment team who were responsible for checking everything and sending out responses. Has anyone heard anything about the Commercial and Common Law team?
Reply 23
They sent emails for interview for trusts and family a few days ago.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 24
Anything from the interview portal yet?
Reply 25
Original post by buddy_23
I heard about an interview from the crim team.

Has anyone received the “portal link” to sign up for interviews?

I still haven't received a link to book an interview slot.
Has anyone received an email about the sift result release? I have received an interview invitation already so I don't understand what this is about. I still haven't receive a link to book an interview slot either.
Reply 27
Original post by otinane2901
Has anyone received an email about the sift result release? I have received an interview invitation already so I don't understand what this is about. I still haven't receive a link to book an interview slot either.

I received that email today, having already been invited to interview - I would imagine it was sent to all applicants to be honest.
Reply 28
Has anyone still not heard back at all yet? I applied two years ago, and had to wait a week after the last day they stated they would get back to us, having to phone up to find out I hadn't made it through.
Reply 29
Original post by Naji45
Has anyone still not heard back at all yet? I applied two years ago, and had to wait a week after the last day they stated they would get back to us, having to phone up to find out I hadn't made it through.

I'm also still waiting, not particularly hopeful at this point though
Reply 30
I am also still waiting, although I am not hopeful either. Did not receive the sift result release email discussed above.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 31
Original post by law18
I am also still waiting, although I am not hopeful either. Did not receive the sift result release email discussed above.

Which team did you apply for?
Reply 32
Original post by SM101
Which team did you apply for?

Public Law. You?
Reply 33
Original post by law18
Public Law. You?

Commercial and Common Law, put the family and trusts team as a second choice but basically just because I thought I might as well
Reply 34
Original post by SM101
Commercial and Common Law, put the family and trusts team as a second choice but basically just because I thought I might as well

Yeah I put Criminal as my second choice. Have seen people who have interviews for public and criminal so I'm not exactly that hopeful!
Reply 35
Original post by otinane2901

What did this email say exactly?
Reply 36
I got this today:"Dear Sir/Madam, The sift result will be sent out from the MOJ recruitment team. Unfortunately due to the extreme weather conditions last week, the MOJ recruitment team have been delayed but have confirmed the results should be released within the next 48 hours. We apologise for any inconvenience caused."
Original post by SM101
What did this email say exactly?

just that due to adverse weather conditions they will release the result within 48 hours from today
I applied to the public law team and haven’t received any correspondence like mentioned above still - have definitely lost all hope!
Reply 39
Anyone heard back since that email?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending