The Student Room Group

Guess my ethnicity

I’m intrigued to see if anyone here can correctly guess my ethnicity (as everyone gets it wrong every. single. time). I’m in my DP (I know it’s really small, and my phone isn’t letting me upload it as an attachment) so guess from that what you can 😂

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Lol im not gonna say anything
Reply 2
mix of spanish/turkish, west indian and white
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by HateOCR
Lol im not gonna say anything

ahah :biggrin:
So what is it?
@erratic_deus is good at this
Reply 6
If i had to guess i would’ve said Turkish
Moroccan or algerian
(edited 6 years ago)
spanish and indian
Reply 9
Human
Reply 10
Original post by k.n.h.
Human

close
Original post by sportyegg
I’m intrigued to see if anyone here can correctly guess my ethnicity (as everyone gets it wrong every. single. time). I’m in my DP (I know it’s really small, and my phone isn’t letting me upload it as an attachment) so guess from that what you can 😂

bruh you got the face of a pakistani and soomeone else said turkey so i say ur dad is pakistani and your mother is turkish
Indonesian!!!
Reply 13
close

:teehee:
Venezuelan!

Reply 15
XD

I actually wanted to change my username too, but I already changed it before, and now I have to wait a year >:[
Reply 16
Original post by Tosspot
Venezuelan!

When I'm feeling down, I watch Infowars for a good laugh lol
Pakistani-Turkish

Spoiler

Original post by k.n.h.
When I'm feeling down, I watch Infowars for a good laugh lol

I just look for the memes made from it, Alex Jones is the internet's crazy drunk uncle and I love it.
Reply 19
not a bad guess
Original post by blawan
mix of spanish/turkish, west indian and white

Quick Reply

Latest