The Student Room Group

Would you still be attracted to a guy with ab implants?

Potentially pec implants as well. If it made him feel more confident. Or would you feel strange cuddling him.

Scroll to see replies

It depends!!!
Reply 2
Original post by HettiBetti
It depends!!!

on what?
personally no, if you want pecs work for it, its something you can get with hard work and not cheating, and that itself shows dedication
Reply 4
Original post by CleverSquirrel
personally no, if you want pecs work for it, its something you can get with hard work and not cheating, and that itself shows dedication

What if you'd tried everything
ew no
Original post by Anonymous

Then you would have them
Reply 7
What about just liposuction then?
Reply 8
Potentially pec implants as well. If it made him feel more confident. Or would you feel strange cuddling him.
These are a thing...?
on what?

If they wree nice to touch, suck and lick then yes!!! But natural ones would probably be better!!!
Original post by Mystelle
ew no

Why not?
Original post by badmantipster
Then you would have them

True that 😂👌🏼
I was just wondering because girls get so defensive when it comes to plastic surgery. And yes there's not always much you can do with small boobs but you can wear a push up bra and contour. But then they'll get surgery on the rest of their body on things they could change themselves. But if a guy says he wouldn't date someone with plastic surgery apparently he's a d*ckhead.
I was just wondering because girls get so defensive when it comes to plastic surgery. And yes there's not always much you can do with small boobs but you can wear a push up bra and contour. But then they'll get surgery on the rest of their body on things they could change themselves. But if a guy says he wouldn't date someone with plastic surgery apparently he's a d*ckhead.

the truth has been spoken

You haven't. You're not a genetic anomaly who can't lose enough weight to see abs or gain a bit of muscle for pecs. Pec implants look crap anyway, just look like a pair of tits in most cases.
http://dradams.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/pecimplants.jpg Don't try and tell me they look legit.
(edited 6 years ago)
I don't think that's the problem. Most often than not, the problem is that he doesn't have the discipline to remain consistent with it.
I'm not actually planning on getting implants
That wasn't the point, the point was about ego and reputation. Nobody cares if a girl gets plastic surgery... But if a man were to do something... It would be considered like a "********" move.
I don't think the Kardashian's look natural.
Can guarantee if a girl got a nose job everyone would be like 'oh it's fine, it's just like wearing makeup' but if a guy got a nose job people would call him insecure and too obsessed with looks.
Reply 19

Are you talking about physical or mental attraction ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending