The Student Room Group

Cringest thing you've said by accident that still haunts you

i remember when i was in school in DT , saying to a lad , "is the teacher your dad?" it turned out his parents had broken up a few weeks before.

Scroll to see replies

I was in primary school and some kid called my childminder an "idiot" and I asked her without thinking....if I should call the police...

(edited 6 years ago)
Erm. Everything.
Reply 3
Drunkenly crying outside with the assistang manager of a charity shop I do some work for, and apologizing profusely for "being such a **** person".

This was like four months ago. I'm humiliated more because that's actually what I'm doing inside at any and every given moment than because I made a tit of myself. I thought I had my feelings under control and well-hidden, but nope.
I think before I speak to prevent anything 'cringey' coming out my mouth
Original post by Tootles
Drunkenly crying outside with the assistang manager of a charity shop I do some work for, and apologizing profusely for "being such a **** person".

This was like four months ago. I'm humiliated more because that's actually what I'm doing inside at any and every given moment than because I made a tit of myself. I thought I had my feelings under control and well-hidden, but nope.

Why were you drunk at a charity shop?
Reply 6
Original post by Notoriety
Why were you drunk at a charity shop?
I wasn't, we were all on a night out.
Calling my teacher, Mum... :facepalm:
Original post by Tootles
I wasn't, we were all on a night out.

That's not too bad at all! It is to be expected on a night out; there's always one who bums everyone else out.
Everything in my life is cringe.
Trust, too many fake ppl out there.
Original post by Notoriety
That's not too bad at all! It is to be expected on a night out; there's always one who bums everyone else out.
It's never been me before :lol: I've never been maudlin before, I can only assume it was either because we were drinking red wine or because I've been feeling really really **** about myself these last few months.
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
I think before I speak to prevent anything 'cringey' coming out my mouth

No you don't.
Reply 13
Everything I say after alcohol has passed my lips...I shouldn't be allowed to drink xD
Original post by Bang Outta Order
No you don't.

Sorry but who are you? The previous post wasnt directed at you
Original post by Tootles
It's never been me before :lol: I've never been maudlin before, I can only assume it was either because we were drinking red wine or because I've been feeling really really **** about myself these last few months.

Well, I hope your spirits lift soon! You volunteer at a charity shop, so you can't be too *****y of a person. Haha, maybe just make a conscious effort to stay away from the red
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Sorry but who are you? The previous post wasnt directed at you

:laugh: k
Whenever I make jokes. It always ends up like this:
[y] ttps://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3De6fXeWtm8io&ved=0ahUKEwignrKN_s3ZAhVaFMAKHab1CUwQ3ywIKTAA&usg=AOvVaw3C06NrCQwpNRS62aIpKyt_[/y]
Original post by Avaia
Everything I say after alcohol has passed my lips...I shouldn't be allowed to drink xD

I have drunk lips when I'm sober. I'm just moody drunk.
I heard it from someone that one of my classmates had taken a C or sth in his test, so to motivate him I told him "You should be thanking God you didn't score a D or E, they are much WORSE!"

Turned out that, what I had heard previously was a rumor, he had actually taken a D.

Quick Reply

Latest