The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
I sent a nude to a guy I've never met before, it was a STUPID MISTAKE. He kept asking for nudes, even when I told him no so many times. He didn't listen.
He asked for a bra and undie picture and a picture of my vagina so I did give to him. Now regret it so much. I'm scared people will find out it's me. Please help me. :,(

its okay, everyone will make mistakes like this, well at some point. if you've never met this guy before then there's no way for him to know your friends unless he's mates with other kids in your school. If your face wasn't in the picture then that's a lifesaver. But it was disgusting for him to keep begging it off u. He has no shame but you still have priorities and standards. x
I sent a nude to a guy I've never met before, it was a STUPID MISTAKE. He kept asking for nudes, even when I told him no so many times. He didn't listen.
He asked for a bra and undie picture and a picture of my vagina so I did give to him. Now regret it so much. I'm scared people will find out it's me. Please help me. :,(

Well I am gay so I can't help you there!!!
form of cyberbullying.

If you at any point when talking to this man said "I don't want to," or "I'm not sure" or anything like that. Then go to the police immediately.
If your face is visible on those pictures then you are just ****ed
Original post by Notoriety
We've all done; few of us have had our lives ruined because of it.

No, most of 'us' are not stupid enough to do this.
Original post by gnwekor
No, most of 'us' are not stupid enough to do this.

Most of us who aren't 12, I meant xxx
Original post by Notoriety
Most of us who aren't 12, I meant xxx

You're just ashamed of what you did so you try to pretend that everyone else does it too, to make yourself feel better. Truth is, even you're not ignorant enough to think that most people in the world send nudes.
Original post by gnwekor
You're just ashamed of what you did so you try to pretend that everyone else does it too, to make yourself feel better. Truth is, even you're not ignorant enough to think that most people in the world send nudes.

I am not ashamed in the slightest. 100s of people have seen my knob and I couldn't be more indifferent.
Stop trying to play the victim sure the guy was in the wrong for asking for the nudes. but at the end of the day you chose to to pull out your phone, undress and take them pictures. nobody but yourself sent those photos so if something ever happens in the future as a consequence to this action, the only person to be put in the blame is yourself for being an idiot. In future dont ever send nudes ever.
I sent a nude to a guy I've never met before, it was a STUPID MISTAKE.

Yes it was. I'm glad you realize that now, but saddened you didn't realize before hand.

Original post by JyXti
its okay, everyone will make mistakes like this, well at some point.

Everyone? Quite literally everyone, will do something this stupid. Well, you saying something so utterly, ridiculously, ludicrously, preposterous, means some people will, certainly.

OK

His motivations.

Contrary to what some would have you believe, not all men are inherently evil, but there are 'evil' people out there. It's quite shocking how little the general public understand about the nature of psychopathy, and as a result, how wrong they are about the basic dynamics manifest in society, culture, history etc.

Dr Robert D. Hare (LINK) is arguable the worlds leading expert on the nature of psychopaths. Along with an abundance of academic papers, and diagnostic tools, and advising government agencies, he has also written many books for the general public on the issue of psychopathic personality disorder.

When you come to realize, after reading through the documented objective evidence, that approx 4% (higher in urban centers) of the population are psychopathic, reality begins to make more sense. If one in twenty (on average) people you interact with, have absolutely no conscience, guilt, remorse or empathy, are psychologically incapable of feeling any higher emotion, any emotion at all above a lizard brain win / lose, they're capable of anything.

The OP could be one of who knows, 10,000+ females he's charmed, manipulated, lured into doing similar. For future blackmail possibly, to sell to pedophiles possible, or simply for kicks, because he can.

The OP's motivation
The OP's motivation

Narcissism + attention seeking + psychochemical thrill of doing something naughty, taboo + social media + lack of moral and ethical judgment + no awareness that actions result in consequences = stupidity on the internet

Before the White Knights blow the 'victim blaming' whistle, the OP was a victim of online harassment, certainly.

But at what point was she prevented from calling him a creepy weirdo, telling this guy to **** off, and ignoring all communication from him? And if underage, reporting him as any right thinking member of the public ought to have done?
This forum can be so utterly ridiculous sometimes, the OP comes on admitting she’s made a mistake and asking for help then she gets a tonne of a abuse and then an essay on Psychopaths, PSYCHOPATHS?! Does she not sound scared enough already?! Think before you post!

OP, first step, relax! What’s done is done, you can’t get it back. If your face wasn’t in the pic then you have nothing to worry about. If your face was in the pic then honestly I still don’t think you need to worry all that much, the guy doesn’t even know you and, contrary to popular belief, not every guy who receives a nude puts it on the internet.

Just take it as one of life’s lessons, the anxiety will pass, just maybe tell the next guy who pesters you for nudes to f*ck off!

Lastly, sending nudes can be fun, it’s a great way to keep the spice in a relationship, particularly a long distance one. But you should only send them to people you trust 100% and always be aware of the potential consequences! Oh and if the idea of sending one makes you feel even a little uncomfortable, then don’t send it, period. If the guy is even half decent then he won’t have a problem with that.

Edit: I’ve written this part assuming you’re 18 or over, if you’re still a minor then it’s illegal.

Chin up OP, you’re not the first and you won’t be the last. Lesson learnt 😊
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Perksy121
This forum can be so utterly ridiculous sometimes, the OP comes on admitting she’s made a mistake and asking for help then she gets a tonne of a abuse and then an essay on Psychopaths, PSYCHOPATHS?! Does she not sound scared enough already?! Think before you post!

OP, first step, relax! What’s done is done, you can’t get it back. If your face wasn’t in the pic then you have nothing to worry about. If your face was in the pic then honestly I still don’t think you need to worry all that much, the guy doesn’t even know you and, contrary to popular belief, not every guy who receives a nude puts it on the internet.

Just take it as one of life’s lessons, the anxiety will pass, just maybe tell the next guy who pesters you for nudes to f*ck off!

Lastly, sending nudes can be fun, it’s a great way to keep the spice in a relationship, particularly a long distance one. But you should only send them to people you trust 100% and always be aware of the potential consequences! Oh and if the idea of sending one makes you feel even a little uncomfortable, then don’t send it, period. If the guy is even half decent then he won’t have a problem with that.

Edit: I’ve written this part assuming you’re 18 or over, if you’re still a minor then it’s illegal.

This is true sound advice OP

You need to do everything in your power to stay away from this stranger. Likewise, it won't spread around so don't worry. I'm 17 and my exboyfriend who is 14 asked for pics. . . So I did. And my parents found out . And I lost the love of my life. Save yiurself for a real person. This is like day two and it's a big regret. Just don't let it happen again :smile:
Could you see your face

No
Original post by Kanga36
Hi :smile:

I don't think you need to worry. The worst thing (literal worst) is everybody you know sees you naked - we are all the same underneath, and it is so easy to access naked photos online these days that no one will care too much and everyone will have forgotten within a fortnight.

People send photos to strangers all the time, hell sometimes they even sell them! There is no need to create unnecessary stress for yourself.

I personally would
1. Tell my mum/ someone who loves me, won't judge me, and that I trust
2. I might block the person depending on the situation

If a boy sent you a ****-pic he isn't going to sit at home and cry because you might spread it around is he? This is the patricharcy again being really unfair.

I hope for a world with a more positive view on body positivity.

Hope this has made you feel slightly better.

Hi, thank you for making me feel better :smile:
Original post by Perksy121

Thank you so much. :smile:
Original post by JyXti
its okay, everyone will make mistakes like this, well at some point. if you've never met this guy before then there's no way for him to know your friends unless he's mates with other kids in your school. If your face wasn't in the picture then that's a lifesaver. But it was disgusting for him to keep begging it off u. He has no shame but you still have priorities and standards. x

Thank you so much :smile:

I am gay and I wanna see nudes of men!!!!
Reply 39
I am gay and I wanna see nudes of men!!!!

whats ur snapchat

Latest

Trending

Trending