The Student Room Group

islam and sex

im a 23 year old muslim female whos married and ive read that during sex with your husband the woman cant be on top of the man because its emasculating and only the man should do it
im kind of fed up because its seems like everything is either haram or frowned upon
another source confirming this is a video: 6:16-9:20

he describes it as vulgar and bad whats wrong with my husband asking me to do that im so confused???

Scroll to see replies

theres nothing wrong with it
Reply 3
Original post by badmantipster

in islam??
idk about that I dont agree with islam
eh so what
Do what you want why does it matter
Reply 7
Original post by Ray_Shadows
eh so what

???
Reply 8
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Do what you want why does it matter

im muslim
Original post by Anonymous
???

so what if man on top of woman , it's not the end of the world
im muslim

So? I’m sure you can be a Muslim and enjoy being on top during sex at the same time? And if not then do it anyway because none of it matters at the end of the day. Enjoy life.
so what if man on top of woman , it's not the end of the world

nothing idm but my post says that a woman cant be on top of the man?? did you even watch the video lol
Original post by badmantipster

Just so you know OP, there's going to be many people like this guy who has no knowledge of Islam, but would encourage you to do things against what it says

Basically you have come to the wrong place to talk about anything regarding Islam.

But anyways my take on this is you clearly recognise its wrong and you shouldn't do it but don't take some random mullahs advice; go search it up, look at the actual Qur'anic/holy verses.
But Honestly Its up to you and how strong your faith is. You can "Cherry-pick" but then your not really a true Muslim. I feel if your a good Muslim, then enjoying sex with your Husband whom you love should be enough for God to bear if he is truly benevolent; but don't take my word for it i'm not that good of a Muslim nor am I good for advice anyway
nothing idm but my post says that a woman cant be on top of the man?? did you even watch the video lol

no because it's not a big deal
no because it's not a big deal

Lol okay?? are you muslim
Reply 15
Knowing TSR, this thread will flood with comments in no time :lol:
Just so you know OP, there's going to be many people like this guy who has no knowledge of Islam, but would encourage you to do things against what it says

Basically you have come to the wrong place to talk about anything regarding Islam.

But anyways my take on this is you clearly recognise its wrong and you shouldn't do it but don't take some random mullahs advice; go search it up, look at the actual Qur'anic/holy verses.
But Honestly Its up to you and how strong your faith is. You can "Cherry-pick" but then your not really a true Muslim. I feel if your a good Muslim, then enjoying sex with your Husband whom you love should be enough for God to bear if he is truly benevolent; but don't take my word for it i'm not that good of a Muslim nor am I good for advice anyway

so if i do im not a true muslim?
thanks yeah i have researched but still conflicted and unsure i dont know how it emasculates the man its like everything is haram in islam just unsure
Lol okay?? are you muslim

yep
im a 23 year old muslim female whos married and ive read that during sex with your husband the woman cant be on top of the man because its emasculating and only the man should do it
im kind of fed up because its seems like everything is either haram or frowned upon
another source confirming this is a video: 6:16-9:20

he describes it as vulgar and bad whats wrong with my husband asking me to do that im so confused???

You can do pretty much anything , except for that second hole , or the mouth, as best of my knowledge. ( I’m muslim btw) The husband must pleasure the wife, as she requests as well, such that both are satisfied.
(edited 6 years ago)
Clearly some super strict version of Islam.

Islam allows everything apart from anal afaik

Latest

Trending

Trending