The Student Room Group

Whats the *****iest film you have seen in your life?

Scroll to see replies

Battlefield Earth - John Travolta, Forest Whitaker
Original post by Juvilation
Is it really ****, ive heard lots of good things about it

ralphthemoviemaker sums the **** up nicely:
Original post by Sanjith Hegde123
death note the american version on netflix
is it like an acc irl shity version which is cheap and low budget?
Skyline

The worst film I've ever seen at a cinema.
I forgot Oldboy - the American version. The Korean one is one of my favorite movies, but I hated the Western remake.
The first ever Hulk movie. Followed by either Rango or the second ghost rider.
Original post by Sabertooth
Mad Max (the new one)

Damn that movie was bad.

what made it bad?
Yh that i agree with you regarding the actor and the plot but not the powers bit, shes a kid, what powers do you think she would have?

If the film did not have powers in it and the kid had to figure stuff out seriously with her knowledge it would be better in my opinion.

(I know the film is based on a book and that is one of the reasons for the power.)
Original post by Sulfolobus
Skyline

The worst film I've ever seen at a cinema.

Is this a *****y, low-budget sci-fi film?
Original post by monkeyman0121
If the film did not have powers in it and the kid had to figure stuff out seriously with her knowledge it would be better in my opinion.

(I know the film is based on a book and that is one of the reasons for the power.)

Fair enough, but the way you described it felt more like it wasnt really that bad just boing, was it really the *****iest film uve seen?
Original post by Luckystars500
The first ever Hulk movie. Followed by either Rango or the second ghost rider.

Rango wasnt bad
Eragon.
The Eragon book is so-so but really would have been easy to make into an okay film, basically came across as no one in it had read the book.

The Last Airbender
Avatar: The Last Airbender is amazing but got Shayamalaned.

The Golden Compass
His Dark Materials is a great series and this film did enough right that someone a) must have read the book and b) cared about getting it right. How they proceeded to make a such a series of terrible judgement calls is beyond me.

Assassin's Creed
This game series could have been used for a great film, you make either a James Bond or Indiana Jones film and set it in a historical time period. Job done. Some interesting and promising ideas just bogged down into much exposition and not enough development, that even after watching it I could only name four of the characters.
what made it bad?

The whole movie was basically just one car chase and had a terrible storyline that made no sense.
Fair enough, but the way you described it felt more like it wasnt really that bad just boing, was it really the *****iest film uve seen?

No it is not but I can't think of any others right now, probably because they are so bad my brain has blocked them. I have seen tons of crap budget films that have stupidly overused words in them such as tornado, volcano or something similar. (Natural disaster films.)
Now i mean an acc typical film that you would see in a box office not some very low budget film

Pirates of the Caribbean on Stranger Tides

Suicide Squad
Rango wasnt bad

I think I was just expecting more. I found the humour quite dry. That's all :smile:
Is this a *****y, low-budget sci-fi film?

It wasn't that low budget, but certainly was *****y.
Original post by Kyber Ninja
Pirates of the Caribbean on Stranger Tides

Suicide Squad

Is pirates of the caribbean that bad lmao
this new wakanda film
Is pirates of the caribbean that bad lmao

I liked the first three, went downhill after that

Quick Reply