The Student Room Group

Elephant ears

Hi, I have had sort of sticky-out ears basically my whole life and I hate them. I have seen that it is possible to get them pinned back and was wondering if I should. I realise that people I know are going to take the piss a bit if I get it done but I wouldn't care tbh, I can take a joke.
I'm not going to post a picture of myself for obvious reasons but below is a picture of some random guy off google who has the same ears as me. Has anyone had this done before or thought about it? Thanks.

Reply 1
bump
If you don't care about people taking the piss out of you for having pinned back ears, why do you care about what they look like at the moment?
honestly if your ears are like the guys in the pic, its not that noticeable.
any operation has a certain risk... including ear adjustment.
Reply 5
Original post by esralled
If you don't care about people taking the piss out of you for having pinned back ears, why do you care about what they look like at the moment?

It's more for myself really, I just hate the look of them.
and I know girls aren't the biggest fan of them either, not that that really matters. It just means I could wear a hats without having to worry about my ears poking out and drawing attention to them and i wouldn't have too look at them myself.
Reply 6
Original post by the bear
any operation has a certain risk... including ear adjustment.

do you know what risks?
Reply 7
Original post by yungaheartz
honestly if your ears are like the guys in the pic, its not that noticeable.

People have said they do notice
Truthfully?

Learn to live with them and love them. They are you and you are unique.

A Buddhist will tell you: what we think we become. It's your own mind alone driving your unhappiness. So you have to correct the thought process not the physical attribute.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I have had sort of sticky-out ears basically my whole life and I hate them. I have seen that it is possible to get them pinned back and was wondering if I should. I realise that people I know are going to take the piss a bit if I get it done but I wouldn't care tbh, I can take a joke.
I'm not going to post a picture of myself for obvious reasons but below is a picture of some random guy off google who has the same ears as me. Has anyone had this done before or thought about it? Thanks.

They don't stand out that much tbh, and will probably fly under the radar

there was a kid in my tutor group with genuinely big ears and we used to take the piss out of them...

We used to call him Dumbo and BFG :laugh::colonhash:
I know two people who have had their ears pinned back and both were very happy with the results so if it's something you want and are set on doing it, it's up to you
Original post by ANM775
They don't stand out that much tbh, and will probably fly under the radar

there was a kid in my tutor group with genuinely big ears and we used to take the piss out of them...

We used to call him Dumbo and BFG :laugh::colonhash:

I've also heard Shrek, Elf and Yoda!
this thread isn't what I thought it would be
Something for girls to hold onto as you tongue punch their pussy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending