The Student Room Group

Applying after January deadline for social work at edge hill

Hi, I have sent my application to study Social Work at Edge Hill and wondered if anyone knows how long it will be until a decision is made. I am so nervous. I sent application on the 21st Feb 2018.
Original post by twinny271086
Hi, I have sent my application to study Social Work at Edge Hill and wondered if anyone knows how long it will be until a decision is made. I am so nervous. I sent application on the 21st Feb 2018.

Its only been in a week. I woul give it another three weeks to get to a month and then make a polite enquiry as to when a decision might be made.
If you apply after deadline then they arent obliged to give it equal consideration and will focus on pre deadline applications. I expect it will get looked at though. Be patient.
I understand your response but I was just wondering if anyone else has submitted a late application. Thank you for replying. I'
m sure they are extremely busy. Fingers crossed as I would love to study at Edge Hill.
Hi twinny, hope you're well!

We're thrilled to hear about how keen you are to study at Edge Hill. We aim to respond to applications within two weeks, however because this is a late application, I would give it until the end of next week to hear back. If you've not heard anything by that point, I'd recommend getting in touch with our Course Enquiries team ([email protected] or 01695 657 000)

Good luck with your application - let us know how you do!

Alex

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending