The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Interview for Oral Health Sciences at Essex 2018 (09/03/18)

Hi everyone,
I have received the email for applicant day on the 9th March. I am super excited and nervouse, anyone have any idea about the interview and the numeracy and literacy test? Just a guideline.
Thanks
Original post by -Natasha-
Hi everyone,
I have received the email for applicant day on the 9th March. I am super excited and nervouse, anyone have any idea about the interview and the numeracy and literacy test? Just a guideline.
Thanks

Hi there,

I am working as an Applicant Day Ambassador for the Department of Sociology and from what I know the interviews are taken as an opportunity to discuss your passion and interest for your desired course. I would suggest going over your personal statement and prepare some questions to ask yourself.

Unfortunately, I do not have any knowledge about the tests themselves, but I would recommend looking through examples of both numeracy and literacy tests in order to feel prepared.
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by EssexStudent95
Hi there,

I am working as an Applicant Day Ambassador for the Department of Sociology and from what I know the interviews are taken as an opportunity to discuss your passion and interest for your desired course. I would suggest going over your personal statement and prepare some questions to ask yourself.

Unfortunately, I do not have any knowledge about the tests themselves, but I would recommend looking through examples of both numeracy and literacy tests in order to feel prepared.

Hey,

Great, Hope to see you there and thank for the suggestion :-)
I am the same day! First time applying so I have no idea. I’m so nervous x
Reply 4
Original post by hayleyschapman
I am the same day! First time applying so I have no idea. I’m so nervous x

Hey, that’s great. It is my first time as well. I planned to stay there on Thursday night. Hope I will see you there. Unless you wanna keep in touch and we can meet up x
I booked my hotel today :smile:
Reply 6
I booked my hotel today :smile:

Same! Where about are you staying? I am staying at their campus. Do you have WhatsApp? X
I’m trying to private message you but can’t? Message me xx
Reply 8
I’m trying to private message you but can’t? Message me xx

I can’t either. Facebook?
What’s your email address you use for fb?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending