The Student Room Group

Someone to talk to

Hi. Is there anyone that would like to talk/chat with me. I have nothing to do and no-one to talk to at the moment.

Scroll to see replies

Why don't you tell me a little about yourself?
Reply 2
Original post by Sadflower
Why don't you tell me a little about yourself?

ok.
I'm 16 years old and male. I'm in year 11.
I like Michael Jackson
My favourite subject is maths and at A-level I will take maths, further maths and physics.
I spend most of my free time listening to music, playing fifa and reading other people's posts on this website.
I have not spoken to any females (other than family or when doing group work in school - I have no female friends, I don't know why.)
The only sport I enjoy is football.
My favourite food is fish and chips (i know, not the most exciting food).
I hate English, especially the narrative writing, because I have no imagination.
I have no sense of humour
Could you tell me a bit about yourself?
Original post by Baza2002
ok.
I like Michael Jackson
My favourite subject is maths and at A-level I will take maths, further maths and physics.
I spend most of my free time listening to music, playing fifa and reading other people's posts on this website.
I have not spoken to any females (other than family or when doing group work in school - I have no female friends, I don't know why.)
I hate English, especially the narrative writing, because I have no imagination.

Do you play ultimate team?
Reply 4
Original post by bennydfrg
Do you play ultimate team?

yeah. do you?
yeah. do you?

Yeah my team is sick
ok.
I like Michael Jackson

Do you go to a all boys school?
Reply 7
Yeah my team is sick

who is in your team?
do you do fut champs?
who is in your team?
do you do fut champs?

Yeah i do fut champs every week, normally get around 20 wins, i have Ederson 84, Rose 84 van dijk 85 azpilicueta 87 valencia 83, herrera 86 , hamsik 89, salah 89, okocha, costa and larsson icons
Reply 9
Yeah i do fut champs every week, normally get around 20 wins, i have Ederson 84, Rose 84 van dijk 85 azpilicueta 87 valencia 83, herrera 86 , hamsik 89, salah 89, okocha, costa and larsson icons

i do fut champs sometimes but only have time for 25-30 games. I usually get 17 or 18 wins out of those games.
My team:
Lloris
84 young, 87 otamendi, 87 mustafi, 84 baines,
85 mahrez, 92 silva, Ozil, Coutinho,
Jesus, Lukaku
At as i took maths physics and further maths aswell. And if your school was anything like mine , then thats probably the reason you dont have any female friends as there was only one female in any of my classes
ok.
I like Michael Jackson

Hey! That's so cool! Not only are we in the same grade buuuut you have a great taste in music lol can you imagine not being able to live without headphones? I would die. Ahaha only, I'm a female so I guess you'll be talking to me now! And honestly, I don't blame you. Some girls are just weird. I'm very picky choosy with whom I associate myself with yet everyone seems to know me so I mostly hang with a tight group of girls not guys. Especially now ugh, you wouldn't believe the nonsense that's been going on. Breakups suck. And it wasn't even my fault. I like English but I love art! It is my passion and right now I've been painting acrylic stones with landscapes. I don't know how you do it with math! Artists and math do not mix at all. Something's with the right side of our brains. Fish and chips sounds yummyright now. I don't know if I even have a favorite? All food then! I'm sure you have some humor, if not, a dark sense of humor is funny too lol
Reply 12
Original post by DrySpoon53
At as i took maths physics and further maths aswell. And if your school was anything like mine , then thats probably the reason you dont have any female friends as there was only one female in any of my classes

There are plenty of females in my school but I'm shy so have had the same 3 friends since year 7 and no-one else...
i do fut champs sometimes but only have time for 25-30 games. I usually get 17 or 18 wins out of those games.
My team:
Lloris
84 young, 87 otamendi, 87 mustafi, 84 baines,
85 mahrez, 92 silva, Ozil, Coutinho,
Jesus, Lukaku

Would you want to play me/with mesome time
There are plenty of females in my school but I'm shy so have had the same 3 friends since year 7 and no-one else...

Im shy as well so dont really have female friends either so cant really help you with that unforunatley, do you know what you want to do after alevels?
Hey! That's so cool! Not only are we in the same grade buuuut you have a great taste in music lol can you imagine not being able to live without headphones? I would die. Ahaha only, I'm a female so I guess you'll be talking to me now! And honestly, I don't blame you. Some girls are just weird. I'm very picky choosy with whom I associate myself with yet everyone seems to know me so I mostly hang with a tight group of girls not guys. Especially now ugh, you wouldn't believe the nonsense that's been going on. Breakups suck. And it wasn't even my fault. I like English but I love art! It is my passion and right now I've been painting acrylic stones with landscapes. I don't know how you do it with math! Artists and math do not mix at all. Something's with the right side of our brains. Fish and chips sounds yummyright now. I don't know if I even have a favorite? All food then! I'm sure you have some humor, if not, a dark sense of humor is funny too lol

Yepp, dark sense of humour is the best, i've noticed that most girls ik go for the more confident guys, regardless of personality
good a level choices -i study maths, further maths, physics and economics and it’s going great!! you have no sense of humour? none at all? that’s pretty impressive. as a female, females are okay, maybe get to know a few?
Reply 17

What music do you like? What is 'the nonsense that's been going on'? You just been in a relationship and broke up? I couldn't live without headphones because I play my music loud...quite loud and (I'm not exaggerating) my parents and brother can hear it very loud when they're in the attic when I don't have my headphones in. When i have my headphones in, they can only hear it if they are in the room next to the room I'm in or if they are in my room. Trust me... I have no sense of humour... (unless having no sense of humour is humorous enough to be classified as having a sense of humour, in which case it would be impossible to have no sense of humour).
Reply 18
Would you want to play me/with mesome time

If you are on Xbox One then let's do it now...
If you are on Xbox One then let's do it now...

Do you play fortnite? too and yes im xbox one

Quick Reply

Latest