The Student Room Group

Someone to talk to

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by physconomics
good a level choices -i study maths, further maths, physics and economics and it’s going great!! you have no sense of humour? none at all? that’s pretty impressive. as a female, females are okay, maybe get to know a few?

Is it possible for me to cover all of A-level physics over the summer so then college will be easier? (my brother would be teaching me. he had to self-teach and only decided to do physics 4 months before the exams. he got a B)
Reply 21
Original post by bennydfrg
Do you play fortnite? too and yes im xbox one

no. what is your gt? let's have a game now
Yepp, dark sense of humour is the best, i've noticed that most girls ik go for the more confident guys, regardless of personality

Whelp! I'm just dyyyyiiing to know more then! Isn't that the saddest thing? They will learn eventually if they are smart enough! Jokes on them! I prefer bubbly than overly confident. Like, I tend to be a lone wolf at times in class, kept to myself, following directions (except dress code, screw the dress code!) so I made not approached by overly confident guys. But once people get to know me, I can be bubbly confident. Not the obnoxious kind. You see what I mean? I will never understand lol
Original post by Sadflower
Whelp! I'm just dyyyyiiing to know more then! Isn't that the saddest thing? They will learn eventually if they are smart enough! Jokes on them! I prefer bubbly than overly confident. Like, I tend to be a lone wolf at times in class, kept to myself, following directions (except dress code, screw the dress code!) so I made not approached by overly confident guys. But once people get to know me, I can be bubbly confident. Not the obnoxious kind. You see what I mean? I will never understand lol

I like Bubby haha
Original post by Baza2002
no. what is your gt? let's have a game now

Moves1ikeAgger
Reply 25
Moves1ikeAgger

can't find you.
Mine is:
InF I Shaw
can't find you.
Mine is:
InF I Shaw

Added u
I like Bubby haha

Bubbly like bubblegum haha that's great! But it's has to be pink. That's my favorite color. Like my A E S T H E T I C, is what it's called lmao even though I feel more like darkness at the moment. Is there's anything you'd like to know about me?
Reply 28
Added u

ok. invite me
Original post by Sadflower
Bubbly like bubblegum haha that's great! But it's has to be pink. That's my favorite color. Like my A E S T H E T I C, is what it's called lmao even though I feel more like darkness at the moment. Is there's anything you'd like to know about me?

Whats your favourite tv shows?
What GCSE mock results did you get?
ok. invite me

you have to add me back first
Reply 32
Original post by s.m30
What GCSE mock results did you get?

I'm getting all of them on Monday... I THINK i will have:
Maths - 8
Eng lit - 5
Eng lang - 6
French - 6
Computer science - 6
Physics - 7
Biology - 6
Chemistry - 7
History - 8
Geography - 7
Reply 33

i have
Whats your favourite tv shows?

Oh goodness! Hmmm. . . Well, I really used to enjoy Once Upon A Time (back when it was a good running show lmao), occasionally I've watched Supernatural. Lately I've been watching some crazy stuff like Catfish, Love After Lockup, 90 Day Fiancé, Mama June not to hot, and any lifetime movie. I'm down for anything tbh, I'm a huge movie ethusiast too
i have

Okay ill do it now
i have

Headset?
Reply 37

Have you ever watched Kenny vs Spenny?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YKnbVtHgSg
Reply 38