The Student Room Group

Calling emergency meeting: Tsr mod/staff/influential members

Hi guys I have had to call an emergency TSR meeting due to the behaviour of many members here. I have had to post it here as access to the staff lounge of the site is still not showing up for me.. anywhoo we have a problem! many members on here are getting out of hand and we need to toughen up, there needs to be 24hr surveillance.. now Im happy to muck in despite not getting my mod status yet and getting my wages but Im gonna need The teams help. I have also included top influencial members into this as they can be our eyes and ears and find out whats really going on in the forum as the mingle with the peasants.

LETS GO #TEAMTSR
Reply 1
Just stop...
Original post by Archon9
Just stop...

So ungrateful! I am trying to make it so you feel safe and can enjoy TSR, lm such a good person.
Reply 3
Original post by Got Milk
So ungrateful! I am trying to make it so you feel safe and can enjoy TSR, lm such a good person.

I used to enjoy your memes but now it is just the same repetitive **** over and over and that is why I have reported you.. To the FBI!
We need a Uprising, we need emergency powers, we can blame the communists for setting fire to the Reichst.. *cough* *cough* TSR headquarters and then seize power.
Reply 5
We need to build you a throne room
Original post by HateOCR
We need to build you a throne room

Sigh, try to do something positive and theres always a hater on my nuts
It’s too early for this

Quick Reply

Latest