The Student Room Group

Do you feel like crying?

I don't know about this because am I a melancholic person or it's just because of my mental health.
Have you ever have this kind of emotion or feeling when you listen to a song? It feels like you feel lonely all of a sudden and you thin of some place.
have you ever feel like crying every time thinking about something or worry about something? when you listen or read something that makes you cry all of asudden.

I don't know how to describe this feeling and emotion. I guess it's because of my mental health(i have anxiety and depression) or anyone has it?

Scroll to see replies

I do! Do the songs bring back certain people? or memories?
I am being honest here , after everything that's been going on with me , i probably could rn
Yep, there are some songs I just can’t listen to anymore.
yeah, when I pray or listen to quranic recitation.
Original post by Ray_Shadows
I am being honest here , after everything that's been going on with me , i probably could rn

TBH same, what have you been going through?
Original post by Sadflower
TBH same, what have you been going through?

none of friends are responding to me anymore , i feel like i'm losing connection with everyone around me and that no one wants to be with me anymore

they've basically just turned their backs on me for legit no reason
none of friends are responding to me anymore , i feel like i'm losing connection with everyone around me and that no one wants to be with me anymore

they've basically just turned their backs on me for legit no reason

What jerks! To help your cause, I have no problem being your friend :smile: everyone needs a friend just as everyone needs someone to talk to. Seems to me like they were never your friends anyways. It's sad how people change. I assume you tried to reach out to them?
What jerks! To help your cause, I have no problem being your friend :smile: everyone needs a friend just as everyone needs someone to talk to. Seems to me like they were never your friends anyways. It's sad how people change. I assume you tried to reach out to them?

yeh like for example i messages some people on snapchat and they opened it (seen it) but they don't respond , like it's ok if they're busy but don't normal people usually get back to you if they're busy atm

also if they're busy then why open it the first place

am i a bad person if i'm blocking everyone who dosen't reply back to me :frown:

also thanks for talking :h:
yeh like for example i messages some people on snapchat and they opened it (seen it) but they don't respond , like it's ok if they're busy but don't normal people usually get back to you if they're busy atm

also if they're busy then why open it the first place

am i a bad person if i'm blocking everyone who dosen't reply back to me :frown:

also thanks for talking :h:

For one thing, you are definitely not a bad friend for doing that :P for certain! Sometimes when that happens I say "courtesy response?" People are so self absorbed. That's just how it is nowadays. If they won't give you the time of day, don't expect to give that to them back. You, my friend, deserve a galaxy full of stars. And each star your friend! One would think messaging would be
You respond, they respond, and so forth!
Ha! My friends, the old ones, used to do that all the time! Ignore those suckas'! :smile:
For one thing, you are definitely not a bad friend for doing that :P for certain! Sometimes when that happens I say "courtesy response?" People are so self absorbed. That's just how it is nowadays. If they won't give you the time of day, don't expect to give that to them back. You, my friend, deserve a galaxy full of stars. And each star your friend! One would think messaging would be
You respond, they respond, and so forth!
Ha! My friends, the old ones, used to do that all the time! Ignore those suckas'! :smile:

i also feel like i can't trust anyone anymore (i'm 17 in college) like legit i just wish the people in my year would grow up a little an act their age instead of spreading rumours and personal information of mine to harass me , like it makes me wonder "what did i do to deserve any of this"
Not really but you just seem to get emotional quite easily
i also feel like i can't trust anyone anymore (i'm 17 in college) like legit i just wish the people in my year would grow up a little an act their age instead of spreading rumours and personal information of mine to harass me , like it makes me wonder "what did i do to deserve any of this"

HOLD. UP! You are 17 in college? I assume you're in the U.K. Then?
Sound so much like a case of . . . Wait for it. . . I M M A T U R I T Y !
We all mature at different rates but my goodness! If anyone is harassing you, fight back! You did nothing to deserve this. And if you did, ask! Chances are you did nothing. Nobody deserves to be hurt. You can borrow my high heels and glitter perfume :wink: it's very effective
HOLD. UP! You are 17 in college? I assume you're in the U.K. Then?
Sound so much like a case of . . . Wait for it. . . I M M A T U R I T Y !
We all mature at different rates but my goodness! If anyone is harassing you, fight back! You did nothing to deserve this. And if you did, ask! Chances are you did nothing. Nobody deserves to be hurt. You can borrow my high heels and glitter perfume :wink: it's very effective

not harassing in a violent/physical way but more like people want to get a reaction from me because it will satisfy their dumb boring life , i just ignore it all though
not harassing in a violent/physical way but more like people want to get a reaction from me because it will satisfy their dumb boring life , i just ignore it all though

Smart guy! At least you know to do the right thing! How bored are these people lol skip the drama! Tell me about yourself!
Original post by gigi77774
I do! Do the songs bring back certain people? or memories?

Yes, it does.

I keep thinking about the past that moment that i regret the most. I keep crying all the time.
Sometimes, It makes me thinking about future.
I think i'm too emotional and sensitive about every detail.
Smart guy! At least you know to do the right thing! How bored are these people lol skip the drama! Tell me about yourself!

i'm 17 doing bio chem history a-levels at college

i got to the gym every other day (planning to go everyday starting next week)

i like playing video games when i'm upset because they are my break from reality when i'm feeling down
I love a good cry. For me, its one of the best stress relievers - whether what I am stressing about it big or small. I usually always feel a lot better after crying and feel like a weight has been lifted.
i'm 17 doing bio chem history a-levels at college

i got to the gym every other day (planning to go everyday starting next week)

i like playing video games when i'm upset because they are my break from reality when i'm feeling down

It's mind blowing to know all of you guys are in college! That is seriously not the case where I am hahaha, you should go to the gym! I usually workout around my neighborhood but who does my love to have the "ah yes, I have abs finally!" Feeling?!? I know I sure do! Video games huh? What kind? Music is my escape, or painting but mostly music since I can blast that in my ears and have a single dance party in my room !
Reply 19
Yeah… sometimes It’s because of memories but most the time it’s the lyrics/power of their voice. Sometimes my feelings are really touchy which isn’t ‘normal’ for most guys like when I’m in that mode I can easily get excited or easily get really down.

Yesterday I was watching some YouTube videos and laughing my head off, like laughing so hard and then I just started crying.. while laughing like it transitioned in 2 seconds, all these thoughts just hit me and I was like WOW WOW WHAT, it was an Oscar worthy moment lol

Quick Reply

Latest