The Student Room Group

Ex gfs mum has told me to leave town

It was a crazy year last year, I left my GF and after trials and tribulations ended up in a relationship with her mum. Originally her mum rejected me and even beat me up in public breaking my nose and collarbone, and got sent to prison for it. Time passed and we ended up in a relationship, my ex gf never accepted me as her step dad which was upsetting but life had to go on. Now.. my ex gfs mum has dumped me and gone bak to my ex gfs dad, who is a bigtime gangster in my ends, him and his crew are always hanging out at the snooker place which is their turff and no one can go in uninvited.

I was out drunk a few nights ago with a mate of mine and was walking near the snooker place, admittedly I was upset about being dumped so was already not in my right mind. I walked into the snooker place, went to the bar and ordered a drink. Litterally seconds later I was approched by 4 goons telling me to get out.. I argued stating the snooker club is not just for them and Im not moving. One of them swung for me, I ducked and the wild haymaker endedup hitting my ex gfs dad. He was not happy and said I was a dead man and told me to leave, which I now did as he looked like the devil. My ex gfs mum who I was in a relationship with, has told me to leave town in 24hrs or else.

What can I do about this? I was thinking about calling a few old uni mates to help me take on the snooker gang.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Fake and gay
Reply 2
Original post by Got Milk
Originally her mum rejected me and even beat me up in public beaking no nose and collarbone, and got sent to prison for it.

Original post by AddQ7
thanks

Quick Reply

Latest