The Student Room Group

Trump bashes Alec Baldwin in Tweet

A2251D5A-113C-4542-877C-D656BB694793.jpg.jpeg

I sense sour grapes 😏

Scroll to see replies

The man is constantly insulted by people who cannot digest that he beat Hillary, perfectly natural for him to hit back. It's pathetic to have all the Hollywood luvvies climbing over each other to express their 'horror', their butts stuck down so deep where the sun don't shine. Who they in this world, animated puppets with a delusional sense of self-importance most of them.

As with Brexit, what we have is a 24/7 effort to completely sabotage democracy by people who don't even begin to understand it. It was the same with Bush, the BBC was constantly alluding to how thick he was back then.
(edited 6 years ago)
He originally tweeted it at 5:40am local time, misspelling "dying" and calling Baldwin by the wrong name twice.

Original post by zhog
The man is constantly insulted by people who cannot digest that he beat Hillary, perfectly natural for him to hit back. It's pathetic to have all the Hollywood luvvies climbing over each other to express their 'horror', their butts stuck down so deep where the sun don't shine. Who they in this world, animated puppets with a delusional sense of self-importance most of them.

As with Brexit, what we have is a 24/7 effort to completely sabotage democracy by people who don't even begin to understand it. It was the same with Bush, the BBC was constantly alluding to how thick he was back then.

The man is ridiculed because his entire persona is one that deserves to be ridiculed. Paint it as some leftist agenda all you like, but he's one of the most ridiculous people I've heard, and the fact he made it to President makes it even funnier. Of course he's going to be made fun of. The smart thing to do, of course, would be to lean into it or at the very least ignore it (as we teach children...) but no, he retaliates, on Twitter, at 5am, because he's a spoiled petulant manchild.
Although I detest the Cheeto in charge, I have no sympathy for Alec Baldwin as he has been aggressively defending the notorious pedophile Woody Allen and sex pest James Toback because "he has a natural inclination to defend his friends". Read about it here for the full article.
Original post by PlayWithMarkers
The man is ridiculed because his entire persona is one that deserves to be ridiculed. Paint it as some leftist agenda all you like, but he's one of the most ridiculous people I've heard, and the fact he made it to President makes it even funnier. Of course he's going to be made fun of. The smart thing to do, of course, would be to lean into it or at the very least ignore it (as we teach children...) but no, he retaliates, on Twitter, at 5am, because he's a spoiled petulant manchild.

I agree it’s quite petulant the way he tweets, but what I find most laughable is the way all of these celebs slam Trump but were so supportive of Crooked Hillary as though she’s any better than him. Imagine being so unelectable you lost to a caricature.
Original post by zhog
The man is constantly insulted..

He is supposed to be The President and above the need to spend his time in petty narcissistic defences of this kind when there are bigger issues in the world. The fact is that Trump's ego and his petulance can't help but constantly break out.
Original post by Underscore__
I agree it’s quite petulant the way he tweets, but what I find most laughable is the way all of these celebs slam Trump but were so supportive of Crooked Hillary as though she’s any better than him. Imagine being so unelectable you lost to a caricature.

Hillary was never President though, a role that has historically expected a higher standard of dignity or at least a respect for the appearance of dignity. I think the Republican Party will rue their willingness to have entertained this cuckoo in their nest. Brace yourselves, there's a trade war coming!
Original post by Axiomasher
Hillary was never President though, a role that has historically expected a higher standard of dignity or at least a respect for the appearance of dignity. I think the Republican Party will rue their willingness to have entertained this cuckoo in their nest. Brace yourselves, there's a trade war coming!

What should be much to her embarrassment, you’re right she was never president but clearly you’ve missed my point. Celebs like to make out as though Trump is terrible and they’re entitled to that view but they ignore how awful Crooked Hillary is
Good to know the most powerful man in the world is focused on the important stuff. Who cares about starting a trade war, protecting school kids, smart immigration policy, supporting their intelligence agencies, rooting out corruption, fixing government spending, or anything except someone who impersonates him on SNL. Definitely making America great again
What should be much to her embarrassment, you’re right she was never president but clearly you’ve missed my point. Celebs like to make out as though Trump is terrible and they’re entitled to that view but they ignore how awful Crooked Hillary is

Eh? Trump is terrible. Hillary isn't really news, she didn't become President. This sounds like you're trying really hard to deflect criticism from the idiot who is supposed to be the most powerful person in the world.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by alexschmalex
Who cares about starting a trade war

Trump does care about starting a trade war, he literally wants a trade war. He doesn't care in the same way that a sane individual would, but technically he does care.

Hilary isn't relevant anymore. She had plenty of jokes at her expense during the elections, but now that it's over, why would they pay any attention to her?
Trump tweets silly things!!?!? :shock:

#News
Hilary isn't relevant anymore. She had plenty of jokes at her expense during the elections, but now that it's over, why would they pay any attention to her?

Not relevant? She’s in the news everyday.

You’re still missing my point; Hollywood supported Hillary throughout the election but, generally, thought and still thinks that he’s terrible. It’s like supporting Stalin and bashing Hitler
Eh? Trump is terrible. Hillary isn't really news, she didn't become President. This sounds like you're trying really hard to deflect criticism from the idiot who is supposed to be the most powerful person in the world.

See above
See above

You're not getting it. Trump is The President, Hillary isn't, attention is quite rightly focused on his idiocy. You're trying too hard to deflect from the person actually in power and everyone can see it.
Not relevant? She’s in the news everyday.

You’re still missing my point; Hollywood supported Hillary throughout the election but, generally, thought and still thinks that he’s terrible. It’s like supporting Stalin and bashing Hitler

Hollywood is left leaning, only makes sense they'd support their own political side, makes even more side now that the Republican in charge is a disaster.
Billionaire chad president of the US.

Some virgin loser on SNL.

:s-smilie:

Must be sour grapes.
You're not getting it. Trump is The President, Hillary isn't, attention is quite rightly focused on his idiocy. You're trying too hard to deflect from the person actually in power and everyone can see it.

Clearly it’s you that’s not getting it, I’ve spoken about celebs supporting Hillary in the past tense. It would be like someone supporting Stalin and then criticising Hitler - the person you’re criticising is bad but you’ve supported someone who’s no better. What exactly are you saying I’m trying to deflect?

Hollywood is left leaning, only makes sense they'd support their own political side, makes even more side now that the Republican in charge is a disaster.

And that’s part of the problem: people saying well I’m left leaning therefore I’ll support whatever is on the left side, be it good or bad.

By what metric is he a disaster?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending