The Student Room Group

Racists should help foreigners to integrate

A lot of racists don't hate foriegners because they say they live in their on communities and don't want to integrate into British society such as learning English and taking up British values.

I think if racists think like that, they should help foreigners to integrate by for example teaching them English, taking them to the pub and inviting them round to watch the footy and having hungover fry ups.
It has everything to do with Tony Blair's decision not to impose transitional controls on immigration from the new EU countries. Hence the influx of people from those countries without them needing to integrate at all. And you wonder why the Brits suddenly became "racist", when they were simply forced to accept a change in demographic that they had no say on.
ah yes, let us put more burden on the British people for the sake of keeping Immigrants that have no right to be here happy.
Reply 3
Original post by AperfectBalance
ah yes, let us put more burden on the British people for the sake of keeping Immigrants that have no right to be here happy.

Its not the immigrants that are unhappy, its the natives so why don't they help solve the problem of their unhappiness?
Reply 4
Original post by shawn_o1
It has everything to do with Tony Blair's decision not to impose transitional controls on immigration from the new EU countries. Hence the influx of people from those countries without them needing to integrate at all. And you wonder why the Brits suddenly became "racist", when they were simply forced to accept a change in demographic that they had no say on.

British people have always been racists, it didn't need anyone to come here for that.
Original post by Maker
Its not the immigrants that are unhappy

Really?

😂😂
Original post by Maker
British people have always been racists, it didn't need anyone to come here for that.

What about when we were black? 😂

Also it’s not true, eg see:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Blanke

Like any other country, the British are against mass numbers of foreigners being imposed on them. It’s the same the world over.
Reply 7
Original post by Davij038
Really?

😂😂

Yep, I'm fine.
Original post by AperfectBalance

Imagine all the things we could be achieving without these stupid arguments and subsidies etc. But no we have to teach third worlders that they can’t marry children or use FGM. And of course censor and oppress those who speak out against this nonsense.
Original post by Maker
Yep, I'm fine.

So why do you think British people need to change to fit in with your perception? 😂

I actually do think most immigrants are happy here, it’s a vocal minority (and subsequent generations) that are the real problem.
Reply 10
Original post by Davij038
Imagine all the things we could be achieving without these stupid arguments and subsidies etc. But no we have to teach third worlders that they can’t marry children or use FGM. And of course censor and oppress those who speak out against this nonsense.

Do you feel oppressed?
Original post by Maker
Do you feel oppressed?

No. But that doesn’t mean it isn’t happening.
I think for most racists, the people they don't want immigrating here are those who probably can't go to the pub, or eat a certain item essential to a good fry up??
Original post by Maker
Its not the immigrants that are unhappy, its the natives so why don't they help solve the problem of their unhappiness?

Because it is nor our job to teach people to integrate and how to be polite, there are already services that offer this and plenty of ways to do it yourself.

Someone coming over to your wonderful country and then being rude is not somehow my fault, therefore I should not have to deal with it
Original post by SCIENCE :D
I think for most racists, the people they don't want immigrating here are those who probably can't go to the pub, or eat a certain item essential to a good fry up??

No, most """""""racists""""""" are fed up of people being allowed into your country and then they complain, they then steal the luxuries that we are given such as the NHS and our benefits system, luxuries earned by the generations of hard working British, they make areas that are no longer British and are very hostile to the proper British people, then they have the audacity to try and make us seem like the bad people.

It is clear that it is not impossible or even hard as we have had thousands and thousands of immigrants that are very nice people, they contribute to society and are respectful.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by Maker

Just want to point out that there are reasons that people immigrate to countries including Britain in the first place, one of those pull factors being that they are yearning for a better life (in certain aspects or in general) compared to where they migrated from. I'm just curious what makes you think natives are unhappy?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by k.n.h.
Just want to point out that there are reasons that people immigrate to countries including Britain in the first place, one of those pull factors being that they are yearning for a better life (in certain aspects or in general) compared to where they migrated from. I'm just curious what makes you think natives are unhappy?

I think you can tell when people are unhappy when they march about make make a nuisance of themselves..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending