The Student Room Group

Wedding night

WzsGM9xNnqw

I liked this video and feel it had a good message. What do you think Muslims?

You can share your experience and tip for the wedding night as well if you wish. Non-Muslims are welcomed too.
Reply 1
Bump :smile:
cool
Reply 3
Original post by Ray_Shadows
cool

Anything else? :smile:
Reply 4
Bit cringeworthy if you're reliant on this to get you though your wedding night
Ngl but id be really really tired from the wedding so whos got time to do it? Best if you do it the day after
Original post by Anonymous
WzsGM9xNnqw

I liked this video and feel it had a good message. What do you think Muslims?

You can share your experience and tip for the wedding night as well if you wish. Non-Muslims are welcomed too.

I absoloutly love abz and fio and they acc pointed out the truth unlike other peeps who are too scared too. Props to one of ma fave youtube couples xx
Poor editing. They could have said what they had to say in 4 minutes, rather than the 18 they took.

Video was very short on specific advice. Too much speaking in generalities.

Was he seriously suggesting that the man should shave his pubic hair?

It's complete nonsense for them to say that the woman will inevitably feel some pain / discomfort first time. What if, for example, she's been a keen on horse riding? What if, for example there's been some training / removal of the hymen before the first time?

And, if anyone wants to refrain from sex before marriage, that's entirely up to them. However, in the interests of balance, it's only fair to point out: how do you know you will be sexually compatible with your spouse if you've never had sex with them before you married?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending