The Student Room Group

I like this guys and im like 55% sure he likes me but..

thanks guys ahahah
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lrhwaterx
im pretty sure that he fancies the pants of me because of how he acts around me but hes not physically doing anything about it,and im getting bored haha, how do i move on from him? i have him on social medias on its pretty hard to forget about him and unfollowing him will make me look like a ***** so... advice please?

Wait till 56% and then make a move 😂
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Wait till 56% and then make a move 😂

Alright 😂😂
I think there is only a 53% chance he likes you.
Reply 4
Ask him on a date?
Reply 5
Original post by Sulfolobus
I think there is only a 53% chance he likes you.
likely
Reply 6
Original post by Zarek
Ask him on a date?

Im too awkward for that
How about you make a move instead of waiting for him to do something?
Reply 8
Original post by EdwardBarfield9
How about you make a move instead of waiting for him to do something?
thing is im very awkward and shy as a person, and although right now im assuming he likes me,with the way hes been acting,i dont want to pubically assume anything. Relationships dont work out for me as i get anxious when someone likes me and mess it up for myself so that why i cannot make a move lol
thing is im very awkward and shy as a person, and although right now im assuming he likes me,with the way hes been acting,i dont want to pubically assume anything. Relationships dont work out for me as i get anxious when someone likes me and mess it up for myself so that why i cannot make a move lol

I'm the same when it comes to being shy and awkward, but sometimes you just have to go for it. Just try and talk to him in private or something. Get everything out in the open without assuming or expecting any particular response.
Reply 10
Im too awkward for that
think how guys feel. :biggrin: All you can do then is smile adorably and touch your hair a lot and see what happens..
Just ask him, if you dont you may start drifting apart if he thinks that your not interested in you and may not be able to just be a friend, although i may be ovverexxagerating or not lmao
Reply 12
Original post by EdwardBarfield9
I'm the same when it comes to being shy and awkward, but sometimes you just have to go for it. Just try and talk to him in private or something. Get everything out in the open without assuming or expecting any particular response.
maybe I'll see what happeneds next week, i appriciate your advice thank you
Reply 13
Original post by Zarek
think how guys feel. :biggrin: All you can do then is smile adorably and touch your hair a lot and see what happens..

I know i keep thinking of what he might be thinking,he is a shy guy im assuming,but he is confident in ways that he tells jokes all the time
Reply 14
Original post by Juvilation
Just ask him, if you dont you may start drifting apart if he thinks that your not interested in you and may not be able to just be a friend, although i may be ovverexxagerating or not lmao
my friend told me to flirt with someone else to make him jealous??? I was thinking about it but i dont want him to think im like that, plus it may turn him off me
The guy doesn't have to always make the first move. If you like him and reasonably believe he does too, take the reins of your own love life and initiate something. :h: Guys can be shy too ya'know :P
Maybe I'm different but if someone told me they liked me but I wasn't into them, I'd still feel complimented. It's a win-win for them
Reply 16
Original post by CTLevers
The guy doesn't have to always make the first move. If you like him and reasonably believe he does too, take the reins of your own love life and initiate something. :h: Guys can be shy too ya'know :P
Maybe I'm different but if someone told me they liked me but I wasn't into them, I'd still feel complimented. It's a win-win for them
yeah i know that girl can make the firsy move but i dont know what I'd do.. i mean i seem to copy his body language and he copies mine but 🤷🏽*♀️
yeah i know that girl can make the firsy move but i dont know what I'd do.. i mean i seem to copy his body language and he copies mine but 🤷🏽*♀️

Ask if he wants to go do something kinda "couple-y" and see how the vibe is. e.g. I know it's freezing at the moment but going for a picnic in a nice park when it's warmer, you can't go wrong :smile:

Going to go get coffee is another nice idea
If you like him then ask him out! :tongue: If you're not certain he likes you then try flirting and see if he reciprocates.
Reply 19
i have pretty good pants tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending