Original post by bennydfrg
Cn you invite me please your name wont show up

come off appear offline
Reply 41
Do you play ultimate team?

It's not showing your name
Original post by Sadflower
Oh goodness! Hmmm. . . Well, I really used to enjoy Once Upon A Time (back when it was a good running show lmao), occasionally I've watched Supernatural. Lately I've been watching some crazy stuff like Catfish, Love After Lockup, 90 Day Fiancé, Mama June not to hot, and any lifetime movie. I'm down for anything tbh, I'm a huge movie ethusiast too

Oops i didnt realise u replied, i literally havent heard of them :P) i watch the middle, the officem modern family and big bang theory.
Oops i didnt realise u replied, i literally havent heard of them :P) i watch the middle, the officem modern family and big bang theory.

OMG I FREAKING LOVE THE OFFICE! I already finished the middle, modern family is great. I've been stuck on the office for hours on edge! I just can't get enough of those office parties (cough) Dwight
Original post by Baza2002
It's not showing your name

Are you sure werre friends on xbox?
OMG I FREAKING LOVE THE OFFICE! I already finished the middle, modern family is great. I've been stuck on the office for hours on edge! I just can't get enough of those office parties (cough) Dwight

Haha, have you seen the "That's what she said" compilation on Youtube, and yeah, how have you finished the middle when theres more episodes haha? :wink:
Haha, have you seen the "That's what she said" compilation on Youtube, and yeah, how have you finished the middle when theres more episodes haha? :wink:

I have not but I'm gonna look at it right now! :wink: what makes you think I haven't? Of course i have! Everyday I come home it's the first show I put on. Also, I'm glad I have someon to talk to now. I've felt pretty alone the past three, four ish days lol
Reply 47
Heya, I'm in the same year and do triple science, english lit/lang, maths, geography and philosophy and unlike you really don't like maths and wanna do sciences for A -levels, justt tryna revise rn -.- GCSE's in like 2 months
ok.
I'm 16 years old and male. I'm in year 11.
I like Michael Jackson
My favourite subject is maths and at A-level I will take maths, further maths and physics.
I spend most of my free time listening to music, playing fifa and reading other people's posts on this website.
I have not spoken to any females (other than family or when doing group work in school - I have no female friends, I don't know why.)
The only sport I enjoy is football.
My favourite food is fish and chips (i know, not the most exciting food).
I hate English, especially the narrative writing, because I have no imagination.
I have no sense of humour
Could you tell me a bit about yourself?

you sound interesting to me so I wouldn't say you have no sense of humour.
Reply 49
Original post by yungaheartz
you sound interesting to me so I wouldn't say you have no sense of humour.

what is interesting about me?
what is interesting about me?

what you told us about yourself, that was interesting
Reply 51
what you told us about yourself, that was interesting

which part?
which part?

the whole thing, it was a very interesting read
Reply 53
the whole thing, it was a very interesting read

Do you like Michael Jackson?
I have not but I'm gonna look at it right now! :wink: what makes you think I haven't? Of course i have! Everyday I come home it's the first show I put on. Also, I'm glad I have someon to talk to now. I've felt pretty alone the past three, four ish days lol

Do u have facebook, as it will be easier to talk!

Haha anytime, did you like the compilation i told you about :wink:
Haha anytime, did you like the compilation i told you about :wink:

It was hilarious lmao and perfect, honestly made me feel sooooo much better!
It was hilarious lmao and perfect, honestly made me feel sooooo much better!

Yayy that's great to hear, wuu2
Yeah i do fut champs every week, normally get around 20 wins, i have Ederson 84, Rose 84 van dijk 85 azpilicueta 87 valencia 83, herrera 86 , hamsik 89, salah 89, okocha, costa and larsson icons

my boiiii salah
Original post by YouAreAYute
my boiiii salah

Yep haha he scored today again lol

Quick Reply

Latest