The Student Room Group

too retarded and slow at learning how do i get good?

i keep pissing people off because i'm so slow at learning and i don't get things quick at all and people are just abandoning me because i don't get it, despite spending a good hour or 2 on a certain topic i still can't get it with research online, teachers are slowly giving me "half arsed" help to try and get me to go away from their office.

how do i get good at learning? so i can stop annoying people with my idiocy
Original post by will'o'wisp2
i keep pissing people off because i'm so slow at learning and i don't get things quick at all and people are just abandoning me because i don't get it, despite spending a good hour or 2 on a certain topic i still can't get it with research online, teachers are slowly giving me "half arsed" help to try and get me to go away from their office.

how do i get good at learning? so i can stop annoying people with my idiocy
stay calm and don't panic. We all learn differently and that's okay.

What study level are you at?
Original post by 04MR17
stay calm and don't panic. We all learn differently and that's okay.

What study level are you at?

at uni level, my dumbass makes ppl rage how do i git gud at learning?
at uni level, my dumbass makes ppl rage how do i git gud at learning?
Unless you're doing like a group presentation or something then surely it doesn't matter what other people are doing or saying? You do you.

What subject are you studying?
Original post by 04MR17
Unless you're doing like a group presentation or something then surely it doesn't matter what other people are doing or saying? You do you.

What subject are you studying?

what does a group presentation have to do with this? I'm way behind and i need to catch up and i can't do it bc i'm dumb as ****, and it pisses people off wheni ask for help and i don't get it

maths
what does a group presentation have to do with this? I'm way behind and i need to catch up and i can't do it bc i'm dumb as ****, and it pisses people off wheni ask for help and i don't get it

maths
People shouldn't be raging at you, and they aren't important to your studying. I gave the presentation as an example of where there are exceptions to that rule.

Are there any modules you're finding easier than others?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending