The Student Room Group

How much revision are you doing currently?

I'm a bit worried I'm not doing enough but I'm always not doing enough exercise which is worrying me.
I started revising 3 weeks ago (wish I started earlier but I didn't) I'm doing 3 hours on a school night (usually half an hour of maths, 30 mins of English literature, 1.5hr of science and 30 mins of either R.S/Drama/Food Tech or childcare.
Each weekend I am aiming to do 4-5hrs, how much are you guys doing and what do you do when your aren't revising!?
Original post by Musicloverxx
I'm a bit worried I'm not doing enough but I'm always not doing enough exercise which is worrying me.
I started revising 3 weeks ago (wish I started earlier but I didn't) I'm doing 3 hours on a school night (usually half an hour of maths, 30 mins of English literature, 1.5hr of science and 30 mins of either R.S/Drama/Food Tech or childcare.
Each weekend I am aiming to do 4-5hrs, how much are you guys doing and what do you do when your aren't revising!?

Id say thats a good amount

This seems great! Keep at it :smile:
I'm yr 13 now but i'm fairly sure i was doing the same amount, the time to really hit it is easter, maybe try doing 6 hrs a day then!
Original post by ProbablyJade
This seems great! Keep at it :smile:
I'm yr 13 now but i'm fairly sure i was doing the same amount, the time to really hit it is easter, maybe try doing 6 hrs a day then!

6 hours on a school night?:0
6 hours on a school night?:0

Oh god no! i usually do 2 hours on a school night! i meant during easter holidays
That seems like a fairly good amount :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest