The Student Room Group

My boyfreind wants to..........

bring another person into our relationship - a threesome!!!
Should I????
I would like more gay sex!!!
Or is it a bad idea????
I... I need to go to church man
Sick and tired of these stupid relationship questions... smh
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Sick and tired of these stupid relationship questions... smh

How rude!!! This is the first one I have ever done!!!
Reply 4
Bad idea.
If you were not in a relationship, go for it as no one's feelings will be hurt by it.
But if you are together (which from your original post, you are), then don't.
The guy may enjoy it a whole lot more than you will, and you'll only receive 33% of the attention and love from him (other 33% goes to the other person & 33% is him), compared to 100% if it was just you two.
Do some research and if you're still 100% committed to engaging in a threesome, then enjoy, i guess.
If it's something you'd be happy with, then yes. If you won't be happy, then no. It is really that simple.
Original post by Adz2042
Bad idea.
If you were not in a relationship, go for it as no one's feelings will be hurt by it.
But if you are together (which from your original post, you are), then don't.
The guy may enjoy it a whole lot more than you will, and you'll only receive 33% of the attention and love from him (other 33% goes to the other person & 33% is him), compared to 100% if it was just you two.
Do some research and if you're still 100% committed to engaging in a threesome, then enjoy, i guess.

Hate to be that guy but if OP was getting 100% attention now, how would it go down to 33% with another person. Surely it would go down to 50%.
Reply 7
Original post by MWills99
Hate to be that guy but if OP was getting 100% attention now, how would it go down to 33% with another person. Surely it would go down to 50%.

cause if it was 50% her, 50% other girl, 0% guy? a 3some means everyone is equal right? at 33%.

My maths isn't brilliant but that is how I worked it out.
Original post by Adz2042
cause if it was 50% her, 50% other girl, 0% guy? a 3some means everyone is equal right? at 33%.

My maths isn't brilliant but that is how I worked it out.

Ok by that logic, OP would only be getting 50% as the other 50% would go to the guy in the first place

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending