The Student Room Group

most popular A level subject?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Beth286
That’s good to hear, I’m not looking forward to the plant aspect.

Yeah everyone in my class prefers human biology.
Original post by Miller_the_meme
The poll is up!

Fine! I will vote in this now. Thanks that you realized my advice. :h:

I got 26/30 but it didn't accept me putting RE or Religion because it had to be Religious Studies :colonhash:
Reply 63
Original post by mundosinfin
I got 26/30 but it didn't accept me putting RE or Religion because it had to be Religious Studies :colonhash:

I tried my best to put in all the different variations but I missed that one! I've edited the quiz so it will accept it now.
Maths and Psychology
History and Biology are definitely popular at my sixth form, but maths has quite a few as well.
Original post by Notnek
I tried my best to put in all the different variations but I missed that one! I've edited the quiz so it will accept it now.

So you add expressive Arts to the poll. Never known it is a subject anyway. Did you take it at A levels by any chance?
Reply 68
Original post by Kallisto
So you add expressive Arts to the poll. Never known it is a subject anyway. Did you take it at A levels by any chance?

I was talking about this quiz that I made a while back. I don't know who made the poll in this thread.
Original post by Kallisto

It means subjects such as dance or drama
Original post by Notnek
I was talking about this quiz that I made a while back. I don't know who made the poll in this thread.

Didn't know a quiz exists. by the way, done it and got 18/30 - and mathematics is even there at the top. I am surprised, as I thought mathematics is generally hated.
Original post by Miller_the_meme
What subject do you reckon is the most popular at A level?

Psychology, Geography and Maths were most popular at my school

Quick Reply

Latest