The Student Room Group

A girl said she slept with my boyfriend.

This girl said she had sex with my bf and he denies everything about it. She described my home in detail and everything we talked about over the phone that night. He says he described everything in detail to her but never told me anything about her, even when I told him about her wanting to hang out. I don’t know what to do.
why would he tell the details of the inside of your house to a random girl
Reply 2
Original post by YouAreAYute
why would he tell the details of the inside of your house to a random girl

I have no idea, he said he felt like he could talk to her. But his story has changed twice already
Reply 3
Boy lies to girl.

In other news, day follows night and water is wet.

Sorry
Original post by Smarie24
I have no idea, he said he felt like he could talk to her. But his story has changed twice already

tbh i think hes lying - sorry :frown:
He banged hurrr
Your boyfriend wins this week's TSR Aldridge Prior Award!
I too often text girls who aren't my girlfriend to let them know the hard, long details about the inside of my house.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by So Instinct
I too often text girls who aren't my girlfriend to let them know the hard, long details about the inside of my house.

:biggrin:
Reply 9
He did it sis, throw the whole boyfriend out.

If this happened to your friend and she described exactly what you just did, would you tell her to forget it? Or would you tell her to wake up and get out before he causes her anymore pain?

Very sorry this is happening to you, you can get through it. :console:
Time to ditch him.
You can do better, but it will take time.
Start focusing on yourself now, not him. Get motivated by eating healthy or gym / swim, and hang out with your friends more.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending