The Student Room Group

Why so many Chinese have unexplainable good feelings for foreigners?

I have met tons of girls who would rather waste their time with some foreign jackass but don't even give a look at our excellent natives.What do you think it is that makes some Chinese girls seem so cheap?share your experience related
Probably due to chinese society but I don't think this is exclusive to china, seems like runs across all east asian societies. From what I have noticed, it is very strong on materialistic things and on top of that, i think east asian beauty standards fit quite well with foreigners especially westerners (much less so with people from east asia). If you idiolize others - not much of a stretch to think they will go for the other if they can... (the same can also be said for black people too in general, the rest seem to like themselves and culture very much)

Have a look at this:
http://funkyimg.com/i/WCXB.png
Reply 2
I am just confused that some Chinese who pretended to be a foreigner can even have a lot of dates now.
Reply 3
Why do you seem so annoyed about that? If they want to date people outside of their race then so be it. I've noticed it a lot too but it can be said that there are more mixed race couples nowadays, nothing wrong with that. Perhaps that's what they're attracted to.
Reply 4
Original post by UWS
Why do you seem so annoyed about that? If they want to date people outside of their race then so be it. I've noticed it a lot too but it can be said that there are more mixed race couples nowadays, nothing wrong with that. Perhaps that's what they're attracted to.

I am okey with mixed race couples,but this has become a serious problem today.Some Chinese even pretended an SouthAsian to get laid.
Reply 5
Original post by Lily-AQ
I am okey with mixed race couples,but this has become a serious problem today.Some Chinese even pretended an SouthAsian to get laid.

I'm a bit confused by what you mean.

How can someone pretend to be South Asian to get laid?
Asian girls like westerners due to their generalisation of westerners being more open minded and confident.
Reply 7
Original post by UWS
I'm a bit confused by what you mean.

How can someone pretend to be South Asian to get laid?

that is what I say.some people met in a social app called hellotalk.Foreigners there can get a girl easily.some girl would do anything befor knowing a guy deep just because he is a foreigner.so some chinese men pretend to be foreigners to get laid
Reply 8
Original post by Dynam1cdave
Asian girls like westerners due to their generalisation of westerners being more open minded and confident.

yeah I get that.but some girls are so obsessed with the identity,so evenhe is a jackass,theywould do anything for this guy
Original post by Lily-AQ
yeah I get that.but some girls are so obsessed with the identity,so evenhe is a jackass,theywould do anything for this guy

Coming from a British guy with an east asian descent, I have met some east asian girls tell me east asian guys are too nice therefore they're boring or too shy to approach girls. So that's why they want to go for the alpha male with the jackass attitude because they want to have fun and not anchor for a serious relationship. That's what I got told from some of the girls. Probably because of how western males are portrayed on the Eastern media.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by Dynam1cdave
Coming from a British guy with an east asian descent, I have met some east asian girls tell me east asian guys are too nice therefore they're boring or too shy to approach girls. So that's why they want to go for the alpha male with the jackass attitude because they want to have fun and not anchor for a serious relationship. That's what I got told from some of the girls. Probably because of how western males are portrayed on the Eastern media.

maybe this is one of the factors.even for me ,western males'lookings and personalities are absolutely attractive.
Original post by Lily-AQ

i have never heard or seen that happening.
Chinese people ain't bad..you gave us Jackie chan and Bruce Lee.... And all those😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending