The Student Room Group

AQA A level Law resoirces

Good evening to you all,
( apologies for the typo)
I have decided to self study three A levels, one of which is AQA A level Law. Unfortunately I have come across a problem. A new specification for teaching was started in 2017 and I am concerned that there may not be enough resources available out there for me to well in this subject.
Has anyone got any knowledge on this, or studied this subject at AS?
Thanks in Advance😀
Original post by Bert48’
Good evening to you all,
( apologies for the typo)
I have decided to self study three A levels, one of which is AQA A level Law. Unfortunately I have come across a problem. A new specification for teaching was started in 2017 and I am concerned that there may not be enough resources available out there for me to well in this subject.
Has anyone got any knowledge on this, or studied this subject at AS?
Thanks in Advance😀

Just read the specification and make sure you get revision and workbooks that are for the specification i.e latest. get them from Amazon. the specification changes wont have been that great. use some common sense and read the spec, then make sure its covered.
Reply 2
congratulations me too im self teaching myself A2 three alevels too what are the other two you're studying ?
Reply 3
Original post by 90'S
congratulations me too im self teaching myself A2 three alevels too what are the other two you're studying ?

I’m doing Edexcel Business and Edexcel Economics. How about you?
Reply 4
aaaww good luck to both of us i feel your pain self teaching isnt easy and im doing Psychology and Politics :smile: but you're doing the new 2017 Spec i wish you did 2014 Spec

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending