The Student Room Group

Can I still get A’s if I start revising now?

Can I still get A’s if I start revising now? And any tips on the most efficient ways of revising?
Yes - Request support for specific needs for particular subjects
Depends what you're studying?

GCSE's and university - yes.
A Levels - probably not.
Reply 3
Depends on your current level in all honesty. If you naturally get a*-c then yes it's possible but anything below that and it's going to be a struggle but still achievable.
Original post by smithyboy9900
Can I still get A’s if I start revising now? And any tips on the most efficient ways of revising?

I don't see why not. As long as you use revision techniques that suit you to get the most out of your revision sessions. Don't do what I did when I did my GCSE's in 2015 and stay up till 1 am and then wake up at 5 am and start revising again in the weeks leading up to your exams. Make midmaps of all of your subjects and make flashcards and get your friends and families to quiz you on the subject.
lol yes absolutely. i go to a grammar school and pretty much no one begins revision until easter, its just not done, and thats for A-level
Original post by Indiasophie98
I don't see why not. As long as you use revision techniques that suit you to get the most out of your revision sessions. Don't do what I did when I did my GCSE's in 2015 and stay up till 1 am and then wake up at 5 am and start revising again in the weeks leading up to your exams. Make midmaps of all of your subjects and make flashcards and get your friends and families to quiz you on the subject.

What I also did was I pinned my mind maps up on my bedroom walls so I could easily read them. Also my school science department gave us revision sheets based on all of the different topics we did. On the other hand, make use of any revision sessions that your school may hold. They do come in handy!
Original post by hxfsxh
lol yes absolutely. i go to a grammar school and pretty much no one begins revision until easter, its just not done, and thats for A-level

Can I ask what you’re predicted at A level & how do you revise best?
Original post by smithyboy9900
Can I ask what you’re predicted at A level & how do you revise best?

A*A*A and through planning detailed answers to questions and learning them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending