The Student Room Group

Why is my period late? in a virgin so I'm confused😣

Yurrrr, how yall doing. So I'm a virgin and I wanted to know whY my period late I didn't get my PERIDO the whole month of February.. like I been doing work outs and I feel like I'm losing mad weight I ain't been eating like that idky I ain't scared or nun I just wanna know whY it's this late
Periods can be late for a lot of reasons like an increase in the amount of exercise you do. I wouldn’t worry about it.
Original post by Anonymous
Yurrrr, how yall doing. So I'm a virgin and I wanted to know whY my period late I didn't get my PERIDO the whole month of February.. like I been doing work outs and I feel like I'm losing mad weight I ain't been eating like that idky I ain't scared or nun I just wanna know whY it's this late

This explains the period cycle and how it can sometimes be irregular and you can miss them.

https://kidshealth.org/en/teens/irregular-periods.html
Original post by Anonymous

It could be because you've lost weight too quickly, because of your exercise routine, stress, hormone changes, eating too little, all sorts. If you miss three in a row, pop in to see your GP about it. In the meantime, make sure you're exercising and losing weight in a healthy way
Reply 4
Oh wow thats explains why i didnt get mine yet i lost weight in a bad way im suppose to gain actually im trying my best too also any tips on that? And i stress alot i barely eat i barely exercise now it explains 🤦🏻*♀️thank you
We have the same thing I've been eating for complete 3 days and I don't even eat like taht before but I think it will comeback soon but did your period came?
Reply 6
Bruh same here I just started mine March and I haven’t gotten it again and it’s now May I’m 14 so idk what to do but I’m a virgin will I be able to have my period again will my dream of getting married and having 6 kids be a fantasy I’m not sure and I’m scared I’ve been depressed about this I’m not sure if my future will happen 😣

Quick Reply

Latest