The Student Room Group

A level AQA Unit 4 content

I'm self-study A-level AQA Unit 4. question is about Unit 4, should I study all content about concepts of law? it old a level law contains 4 units.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
OmG ME too im self teaching myself aswell and mean you say old spec are you referring to the 2014 one ?
Reply 2
Original post by 90'S
OmG ME too im self teaching myself aswell and mean you say old spec are you referring to the 2014 one ?

yes the paper code 2160. l reckon in unit 4 concepts of law only need to choose 3 section
Reply 3
Yes we only need to choose three sections in 4C which ones have you chosen ? I dont understand the concept of law at all ! :frown: it seems boring too
Reply 4
Original post by fantuan
I'm self-study A-level AQA Unit 4. question is about Unit 4, should I study all content about concepts of law? it old a level law contains 4 units.

You only need to learn 3 :smile:
Reply 5
which ones have you chose?
Reply 6
Original post by 90'S
which ones have you chose?

may be morality, creativity, fault
Reply 7
I dont understand 4C im so annoyed it weighs more as well and have you finished 3a and 4a ?
Reply 8
can we help eachother on 4C if you dont mind
Reply 9
Original post by 90'S
I dont understand 4C im so annoyed it weighs more as well and have you finished 3a and 4a ?

I just finished 3a, both 4a and 4c no yet finished, we can help each other, do you have facebook, pm me. I am planning the model answer now. I will do the as+a2 this summer.
Reply 10
yaaaayyyy!!!!!!!! finally iv got a study buddy God is Good have you got whatsapp? i can add you or you add me i mean save eachothers numbers then we can study from there .
GUYS i am also doing a level law self study.. The easiest content I have come across is obviously JUDICIAL CREATIVITY. Its technically like AS but in a long structered essay.. if that makes sense.

Quick Reply