Am I revolutionary if..........

I am good at Religious studies!!!
Original post by Anonymous

A lot of people are good at GCSEs, A-levels etc
Reply 2
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
A lot of people are good at GCSEs, A-levels etc

Rude impertinence!!! I am a muslim and I got an 8!!! All the other muslims get 5s and 6s|!!!!

I did the GCSE last year in year 10 and got an A*. You are very revolutionary if you are good at RE. it is by far the most difficult subject ever which is why my school made us do it a year early!!. Only the most revolutionary people can handle such a tough and mentally demanding subject. I heard GCSE RS is so difficult that most unis will count it as 2 A-levels if you get an A*. So next year you can just study 1 a level only 👍.
I am revolutionary and find this thread very muslim
Reply 5
Original post by THEGAMECRUSHER
I did the GCSE last year in year 10 and got an A*. You are very revolutionary if you are good at RE. it is by far the most difficult subject ever which is why my school made us do it a year early!!. Only the most revolutionary people can handle such a tough and mentally demanding subject. I heard GCSE RS is so difficult that most unis will count it as 2 A-levels if you get an A*. So next year you can just study 1 a level only 👍.

Thank you!!! You understand the value of Theology..You Go Girl!!! I am doing it for A level eeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 6
Thank you!!! You understand the value of Theology..You Go Girl!!! I am doing it for A level eeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Girl...you are clever you got an A*!!! eeee!!!!! Well done!!!
Girl...you are clever you got an A*!!! eeee!!!!! Well done!!!

I'm not even a girl.
Reply 8
I'm not even a girl.

I call everyone Girl...Its what we kind of guys do!!!
I call everyone Girl...Its what we kind of guys do!!!

Stop assuming people's gender.
Original post by tedgfbtebfetedfb
Stop assuming people's gender.

No I mean I am a gay girl boy"!!!
No I mean I am a gay girl boy"!!!

tf is that supposed to mean
tf is that supposed to mean

Girly gay boys who act like girl(me) act girly and call everyone (mostly their friends) Girl!!!
Girly gay boys who act like girl(me) act girly and call everyone (mostly their friends) Girl!!!

@THEGAMECRUSHER is not gay nor girly so why you assuming he's a homosexual? You cant assume everybody is like you just from online
@THEGAMECRUSHER is not gay nor girly so why you assuming he's a homosexual? You cant assume everybody is like you just from online

Aaah!! You don't understand!!!
There is other punctuation besides exclamation points.
Original post by DrawTheLine
There is other punctuation besides exclamation points.

"Trifle impertinent"-as Mrs Birling would say.....

LOOOOOL I'm dead, they acc believed you. How are most uni's just bursing it as 2 A-levels.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending