7:30pm - Session ends

How did everyone get on?

Next session at 8pm
Reply 381
I had work today but I’m planning to revise all day tomorrow. ☺️
Original post by Protostar
Finally home, WHAT a day it’s been :bawling:

snow causing chaos?

Gonna be continuing with my ridiculous to do list this session...starting with finishing the next task for my careers homework and then writing some notes for a couple of maths topics :smile:
8:00pm - Session starts

Anyone still studying?
Original post by Lemur14
snow causing chaos?

Gonna be continuing with my ridiculous to do list this session...starting with finishing the next task for my careers homework and then writing some notes for a couple of maths topics :smile:

More like the cold weather making every human in the local area want to come in to my work :sigh: stressed isn't even the word
More like the cold weather making every human in the local area want to come in to my work :sigh: stressed isn't even the word

:hugs:

Oh dear...hope you can relax tonight before bracing it again tomorrow!
Original post by Labrador99
:hugs:

:lovehug:

Original post by Lemur14
Oh dear...hope you can relax tonight before bracing it again tomorrow!

Yeah I plan on having a very chilled out evening to prepare myself :lol:
9:30pm - Session ends

Don't know if anyone is still here, but I'm heading off to get some sleep now :redface: If anyone is still up , feel free to start/end the 10pm session, but otherwise, see you all in the morning :smile:
Not gonna be here to end the session, but I'll start it!
10pm-Session Starts
Gonna see if I can get any more of my work done for about half an hour then head to bed...
Have a driving lesson tomorrow straight after church so probably won't be around until the 4pm session so hopefully can get some of this done now :smile:
8:00am - Session begins

I feel sorry for anyone else awake at this time on a Sunday :sad:
9:30am - Session ends

Posting this a bit early as I start work at 9:30, hope anyone who did participate was productive :smile: See you all later!
8:00am - Session begins

I feel sorry for anyone else awake at this time on a Sunday :sad:

:emo:
I had bellringing from 8:30-9:15 so I guess that counts as productive even though I'm not sat at a desk doing proper work :work:
But now I've got church so I'm gonna miss out on all the morning sessions :redface:
where do I find these sessions
Original post by Priyapinkrabbit
where do I find these sessions

All of the timings and details are in the original post. The next one will start at 10am, and ends at 11:30am.
10:00am - Session begins

What's everyone doing this morning?
Reply 396
I’m about to do as much homework as possible then I’m going to do revision
Original post by Labrador99
All of the timings and details are in the original post. The next one will start at 10am, and ends at 11:30am.

is it like video sessions or what?
starts at 10 am where and are you in the UK becaue my time will be different
Original post by Priyapinkrabbit
is it like video sessions or what?
starts at 10 am where and are you in the UK becaue my time will be different

Not quite...At the start of each session, everyone just says on here what they aim to achieve in the 90 minutes, then goes away and (hopefully!) manages to complete it, before coming back online to tell us how they got on. Some people find the knowledge that other people are working too and encouraging them motivational and helpful for productive revision.

Yes, the timings are all UK times. It is 10:10am here just now.

Original post by ireee
I’m about to do as much homework as possible then I’m going to do revision

Good luck- hope you are productive :smile:
In the 10:30am season I will be doing some maths revision for an hour.

Then on the next season I will do some Boccia practice because I have a competition coming up

Latest

Trending

Trending