The Student Room Group

What to do with this girl :/

So me and this girl (on this site btw) had been talking for quite a while and it's got to the point where i thought she was special to me , she was beautiful , kind and just everything i could ever want in a girl.

But then lately she started ignoring my texts for whatever reason and she became more and more distant from me , i couldn't bear to lose her to , she was that special and important to me , but she's ignoring me and i have no idea what to do about it , i keep asking if everything fine and then i leave it for a couple of days , she's seen it but she doesn't respond , someone help me out here :frown:

p.s , dw i won't reveal your name if you are reading this :frown:

Scroll to see replies

This thread will go a long way to get her to respect you.

Move on.
Original post by Notoriety
This thread will go a long way to get her to respect you.

Move on.

yeh maybe you're right , it just sucks so much :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by Ray_Shadows
So me and this girl (on this site btw) had been talking for quite a while and it's got to the point where i thought she was special to me , she was beautiful , kind and just everything i could ever want in a girl.

But then lately she started ignoring my texts for whatever reason and she became more and more distant from me , i couldn't bear to lose her to , she was that special and important to me , but she's ignoring me and i have no idea what to do about it , i keep asking if everything fine and then i leave it for a couple of days , she's seen it but she doesn't respond , someone help me out here :frown:

p.s , dw i won't reveal your name if you are reading this :frown:

women are flaky

you should have tried to meet up sooner

would not be surprised at all if she was now talking to Chad.....
The same thing has happened to me. We can waste time trying to guess why or we can just move on. Choose to move on and eventually you will find a girl who appreciates your attention more.
Original post by ANM775
women are flaky

you should have tried to meet up sooner

would not be surprised at all if she was now talking to Chad.....

i wish it was that simple mate :frown:

Original post by Anonymous
The same thing has happened to me. We can waste time trying to guess why or we can just move on. Choose to move on and eventually you will find a girl who appreciates your attention more.

yeh you're right i will do that , thanks :smile:
Reply 6
I remember the first time it happened to me on a dating site, spent 3 weeks talking ..the date was days away and then she started ghosting me .....I was left feeling quite salty ...but moved on without making a fuss

then one friday night i found myself with a couple of bottle's of lambrini whilst surfing the web ..and just kinda lost my inhibitions and sent her a message calling her a timewaster ..etc, anyways she sent an angry msg back, i then sent one .......and then she blocked me

i did feel a bit better after it though, sometimes you just gotta let off a little steam..........................
a think you scared her off loool
Original post by lmaooome
a think you scared her off loool

how ?
Reply 9
She probably got bored of talking to you or she could be busy. I don't think this thread will improve things if she sees this...
Original post by Ray_Shadows
how ?

leave her alone for a while; idk she may have viewed you to be clingy or she may ultimately not feel the same way?
Why did you get so angry at me and put me in your ignore list for doing as little as deleting you off snapchat but not for this girl? Im sorry but you get attached way too quickly and you start to get angry at them and act like they owe you something
Original post by UWS
She probably got bored of talking to you or she could be busy. I don't think this thread will improve things if she sees this...

maybe it will show her how much i cared about her :frown:
Original post by Jheinexx
Why did you get so angry at me and put me in your ignore list for doing as little as deleting you off snapchat? Im sorry but you get attached way too quickly and you start to get angry at them and act like they owe you something

omg i'm dead
Original post by UWS

she just did.
omg i'm dead

this guy bare cussed me out n stuff
Reply 16
she just did.

I was just about to watch Get Out but I think I have something more entertaining now.
Why did you get so angry at me and put me in your ignore list for doing as little as deleting you off snapchat but not for this girl? Im sorry but you get attached way too quickly and you start to get angry at them and act like they owe you something

wait who are you

babe you don't owe him anything looool allow him he's clapped if he cussed you out smhhhh
Could you not just message her directly about this ? The fact you’ve opened it up to the whole site would probably make me more annoyed .... but that’s just me :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending