The Student Room Group

Deciding between two gcse options

It’s going to be the deadline this Friday for my gcse choices and I can’t decide between two of them. I know I will take triple science and drama but now I don’t know weither to pick computer science or business studies. If it helps I want to be a orthopaedic surogeon and I know at college I’m not going to take business or computer science. What should I choose?
Original post by sara.belkadi
It’s going to be the deadline this Friday for my gcse choices and I can’t decide between two of them. I know I will take triple science and drama but now I don’t know weither to pick computer science or business studies. If it helps I want to be a orthopaedic surogeon and I know at college I’m not going to take business or computer science. What should I choose?

I'd recommend picking the one which you enjoy more, and/or feel you could get a higher grade in :smile:
Original post by Leviathan1741
I'd recommend picking the one which you enjoy more, and/or feel you could get a higher grade in :smile:

I’m not sure which I would do better in or enjoy more as I haven’t tried business yet so I don’t know what to do
Original post by sara.belkadi
I’m not sure which I would do better in or enjoy more as I haven’t tried business yet so I don’t know what to do

Have you tried looking at the course content for business, to see whether it may interest you? :smile:
Original post by Leviathan1741
Have you tried looking at the course content for business, to see whether it may interest you? :smile:

Yh I’m the booklets they gave us, it does seem interesting but just a little bit unsure but I think I probably will choose it ty😁
Computer Science is more respectable. All GCSES are hard. Pick something you'd find fun resultingly being able to excel in.

Quick Reply

Latest