The Student Room Group

Flat butts...Do you have one now/Did you have one?

Hey all! Super personal, but I used to have a SUPER flat butt, started working it out and now I like it, but I feel like I can always keep working on it!

Do you think you currently have a flat butt?
What are you doing for it to make it bigger IF you're trying to make it bigger at all?
What has worked and what hasn't?
WHY are you trying to make it bigger?
What does your "dream" butt look like?
What do you wish you had to help make it easier to get a bigger butt?

Really looking for honest answers here Thanks!
Genetically I was never gonna have a Kim K backside. I have the reverse of that. There's so little bum that I don't even fill out super skinny jeans :frown:

I have tried weightlifting, resistance training, squats, lunges, glute bridges, pilates, gaining weight...nothing so far has worked. Bum implants might but they don't really appeal to be and whilst it'd be nice to not look like Flat Stanley from the side (I have slightly more up top but not much!), I'm not quite at that point lol

I'd like it bigger because from the front I look like I have a good hourglass shape (I might not have big hips and boobs but I have a little waist so it gives the illusion of being curvaceous) but as I said, from the side I'm like a string bean.

My 'dream butt' would be small but perky and well rounded enough that my bikini bottoms wouldn't look sad and saggy :L

I wish I had the genetics to be able to put on weight in my bum! No matter what I weigh my backside is bony and flat and my parents are the same so without surgery or serious dedication to the weights then I don't think it's gonna happen for me. I love exercise and working out but don't want to obsessively work out to get a perfect bum because then I'll start nitpicking at every tiny thing I don't like and it's not worth it. I'm slim and healthy, have no serious health conditions and when I'm 40 I'll look back and wish I looked like I do now
no

What are you doing for it to make it bigger IF you're trying to make it bigger at all?

i go gym and work out but not for butt purposes but i guess its a side effect?

working lower body, what wont work is not doing anything about it

Im honestly not, my aim was to lose weight, the butt just happend

round and plumpy i guess? grabbable :biggrin:

I dont see the point in butt implants- or any type of enhancements to a body, even if i had the money for or not, but thats just me,
its down to what you do, i know some of my friends who had flat butts and just worked out and now have nice butts, mine was just pure luck
Do you think you currently have a flat butt? no
What are you doing for it to make it bigger IF you're trying to make it bigger at all? I just started lifting a year and a half ago to tone my whole body. I think a toned body looks good.
What has worked and what hasn't? Ermm, Working your lower body (with weights work) without it it's pointless?
WHY are you trying to make it bigger? I'm not. I work out my lower body to keep it nice and tone. I dont think you need a kim k backside to have a nice ass.
What does your "dream" butt look like? Round and plump
What do you wish you had to help make it easier to get a bigger butt? I don't need a bigger butt.
Do you think you currently have a flat butt? No. Used to have, though.
What are you doing for it to make it bigger IF you're trying to make it bigger at all? I don't directly train glutes.
What has worked and what hasn't? I used to use stiff-legged deadlifts a lot for hamstrings, developed my glutes a lot.
WHY are you trying to make it bigger? I'm not actively trying, just happens, though I'll take it cause girls generally like a peachy bum.
What does your "dream" butt look like? Haven't got one. Plenty that I dream of eating like groceries on fitness chicks, though :colone:
What do you wish you had to help make it easier to get a bigger butt? Nope, it's pretty straight-forward and there are plenty of glute exercises for the purpose if that's your goal.
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Do you think you currently have a flat butt? No. Used to have, though.
What are you doing for it to make it bigger IF you're trying to make it bigger at all? I don't directly train glutes.
What has worked and what hasn't? I used to use stiff-legged deadlifts a lot for hamstrings, developed my glutes a lot.
WHY are you trying to make it bigger? I'm not actively trying, just happens, though I'll take it cause girls generally like a peachy bum.
What does your "dream" butt look like? Haven't got one. Plenty that I dream of eating like groceries on fitness chicks, though :colone:
What do you wish you had to help make it easier to get a bigger butt? Nope, it's pretty straight-forward and there are plenty of glute exercises for the purpose if that's your goal.

lmao **** you I wanted to be the first male here, it was hilarious scrolling down passed typically women answering and then your arse casually posting :rofl:
Original post by Bang Outta Order
lmao **** you I wanted to be the first male here, it was hilarious scrolling down passed typically women answering and then your arse casually posting :rofl:

:rofl: PRSOM
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
:rofl: PRSOM

Lol Bruh.
I think I'm ready to describe my badonkadonk now. I'd connect my post to where I'm quoting Woody but that would be hella awkward because man dont wanna read about my tush.

No, I get told I have a "nice little bum" though

Not tryna make it bigger, that's weird, just strong and firm.

Barbell squats/lunges, and switching one-leg kickbacks

Women like nice rears on men because it implies they can thrust.

Dont have one specifically but Id like to look nice in even the ugliest pair of office slacks

Er. Money for an eternal gym membership?
Reply 9
Original post by PollyParrot23
Genetically I was never gonna have a Kim K backside.

Neither was Kim K :tea:
Original post by cat_mac
Neither was Kim K :tea:

:biggrin: I died
Do you think you currently have a flat butt? No not really

What are you doing for it to make it bigger IF you're trying to make it bigger at all? Not actively trying to make it bigger but would like stronger glutes so that’s probably a side effect.

What has worked and what hasn't? Doing lungs/squats a donkey kicks for endless reps with no weight.

WHY are you trying to make it bigger? I’m not really I just want to be stronger all over.

What does your "dream" butt look like? Dont have a dream butt, just one that’s round enough, not flat - a bit muscular I guess. Nothing massive or Kardashian style.

What do you wish you had to help make it easier to get a bigger butt? I don’t really but I suppose having good genetics would help.
nope

eating junk food

worked = eating, not worked = dieting

cuz its hot as ****

toned and firm but not too big

urm idk, I suppose genetics but my butt wasn't small before, it was going to get bigger anyways. I suppose to make it more toned I need to workout so I wish I had willpower :cookie:

was honest as possible
(edited 6 years ago)
Yes i have flat ass and i want it to get a bit bigger. Not even just bigger but just rounder i guess
Original post by caseylovefit
Hey all! Super personal, but I used to have a SUPER flat butt, started working it out and now I like it, but I feel like I can always keep working on it!

Yes, I currently do think I have a flat ass, but I have been told it is a 'nice small shape'
I dont really care tbh, I like it the way it is
Erm so no point answering the rest of the questions then
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by caseylovefit

No, used to, as a kid

Im trying to make it bigger currently at 36', im im working out, lifting weights, bulgarian squats, leg press and more.

Gym has worked out. Walking.
Not eating protein,being scared of cals and carbs, sitting whole day didn't work out.

So i can be happy about my gainzzz.

Round, juicy, so u can twerk with ONE butt cheek.

Gymshark leggings for confidence lmao, so basically money. Also squat rack at home, more dumbbells at home maybe even cable machine. Protein shake shaker(i still don't have one)
Only Dermalmd Glute Booster makes your buttocks soft and I have noticed some plumping of my buttocks and hips. I have been using the cream for about a month and a half and am pleased with the results/ I plan to use the cream for at least 6 months for better results.
I wish I hada flat butt haha no mine is round aha not big but not flat either. My ideal butt is round and curvy aha but I like a girl who has a flat butt. Again though butts aren't everything. Especially in a relationship. Though i don't think many people especially at my uni share my views in relationships.

Quick Reply

Latest