The Student Room Group

How to get healthier....

How do you get healthier without exercise and eating fruit + veg????
Eat

Fruit + veg.
Original post by HettiBetti
How do you get healthier without exercise and eating fruit veg????

I'm not an expert at health. But I'm pretty sure eating fruit and veg and exercising are the only ways to become healthier. But I heard that drinking diet Pepsi or cola can lose a lot of weight, very healthy.
(edited 6 years ago)
How do you get healthier without exercise and eating fruit + veg????

You dont
Reply 4
Fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its like asking "how do I become smarter without studying?"
Exercise can be really simple, just walk to places rather than take the bus/car. Just an hour is fine-no need to go to the gym and a do a hardcore workout.
Food is also important, cut down on fast food and make the same food but healthier. Plus fruit and veg
Reply 7
Original post by AzureCeleste
Exercise can be really simple, just walk to places rather than take the bus/car. Just an hour is fine-no need to go to the gym and a do a hardcore workout.
Food is also important, cut down on fast food and make the same food but healthier. Plus fruit and veg

Meh!!!!
Meh!!!!

Just drink lots of DIET Pepsi. It lost me a lot of weight in no time👍. Just eat fruit flavoured sweets aswell. That's the only alternative.
Original post by THEGAMECRUSHER
Just drink lots of DIET Pepsi. It lost me a lot of weight in no time👍. Just eat fruit flavoured sweets aswell. That's the only alternative.

If you want to improve your elt then diet pepsi is a great way to start. I know a guy who eats over 100 nugs worth of takeout chicken a month (He orders like 2 meals a day) and he drinks diet pepsi. It really depends on you tho. This guy I am talking about eats so much and isn't even fat. Me on the other hand eats a fraction of what he eats yet I am fatter and have a generally unelty look. ffs I could breath in dust and gain 2 pounds of weight and this guy could eat a whole fried chicken and gain nothing.@THEKIDWHOGAMES
(edited 6 years ago)
It depends on the kind of ‘healthier’ you want to work on. If it’s physically, then you could simply walk more rather than sitting down or being inactive. Drink water, tea, and even lemon water which can help.

Mentally, try to distance yourself from social media and your phone. Try to meet more with friends or do more with family as it will help to increase happiness.
Original post by Anonymous
It depends on the kind of ‘healthier’ you want to work on. If it’s physically, then you could simply walk more rather than sitting down or being inactive. Drink water, tea, and even lemon water which can help.

Mentally, try to distance yourself from social media and your phone. Try to meet more with friends or do more with family as it will help to increase happiness.

I am a gay boy and kiss my boyfriend regularly and get in bed with him and touch him up!! Is that healthy????
Original post by Anonymous
I am a gay boy and kiss my boyfriend regularly and get in bed with him and touch him up!! Is that healthy????

No. People are gonna keep telling you that its just as elty as being straight but science says no.http://massresistance.org/docs/gen3/16a/its-killing-them/index.html
Original post by tedgfbtebfetedfb
No. People are gonna keep telling you that its just as elty as being straight but science says no.http://massresistance.org/docs/gen3/16a/its-killing-them/index.html

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply