The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 500
Original post by Rk2k14
Magneto felt mutants deserved to be at the top because they were superior.

Mutants= Aryan race.

Stay woke.

Disagree as Magneto was against the Nazis as they tried to kill him when he was a child for being a Jew.
Reply 501
@bammy jastard 27 when did you start thinking Mourinho’s a fraud?
Reply 502
Original post by S.G.
@bammy jastard 27 when did you start thinking Mourinho’s a fraud?

During the second half of the 14/15 season where we were playing some trash football for the sake of winning a title.

The PSG game was when I started to change my thinking. End of the day Pep is just better but he also gets lucky with the fact he can get any player he wants at the clubs he's managed. The Barcelona job was great though, even though I wasn't the biggest fan of watching them.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Disagree as Magneto was against the Nazis as they tried to kill him when he was a child for being a Jew.

He was against the Nazi's, but his ideology wasnt so different in the sense they both wanted complete dominance for their respective people.

Remember the guy was team Apocalypse and they done destroyed Egypt. Would have been the same for the rest of the world but Sansa Stark shut that **** down.
Reply 504
Original post by Rk2k14
He was against the Nazi's, but his ideology wasnt so different in the sense they both wanted complete dominance for their respective people.

Remember the guy was team Apocalypse and they done destroyed Egypt. Would have been the same for the rest of the world but Sansa Stark shut that **** down.

Well prior to the Mecca pilgrimage in 64 and definitely while he was in the Nation Malcolm X was of the belief that black people were superior to white people if we really want to go into this.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Well prior to the Mecca pilgrimage in 64 Malcolm X was of the belief that black people were superior to white people if we really want to go into this.

True.

But Malcom X didnt support genocide.
Original post by Rk2k14
Magneto was moving like Hitler.

Relax.

Ironically, Magneto’s mother was killed by Nazis.
Anyone watching wilder v Ortiz tonight?
Ian McKellen’s Magneto >>>
X Men is so bad
Fascinating insight into how X-Men would fair in Nazi Germany.

Anyway, what team will be put out against Palace?
Original post by Kenan and Kel
X Men is so bad

Go watch powerpuff girls
RIP one player who was once linked with a move to yours...
Reply 513
Original post by shawn_o1
RIP one player who was once linked with a move to yours...

Shocking. Just 31 as well and became a father two weeks ago.

An obviously healthy individual who just dies in his sleep. Damn. RIP
When a South Korean girl asks @Kenan and Kel for directions to the nearest bus stop.

124DCE2F-FA7D-46EA-A526-C2364EB6023A.jpeg
Original post by zKlown
When a South Korean girl asks @Kenan and Kel for directions to the nearest bus stop.

124DCE2F-FA7D-46EA-A526-C2364EB6023A.jpeg

It’s sad how rarely this happens. First I have to figure out if she’s Korean or not. Then the casual Annyeonghaseyo. Then I start a convo about kpop.
Who wanted Mkhi in this team.

Guy is awful.
Original post by Rk2k14

Guy is awful.

@trapking needs to come answer for his crimes
Reply 518
Original post by Rk2k14

Guy is awful.

Mourinho in 2016.
Original post by S.G.
Mourinho in 2016.
Tbf Mhki went fair way to helping us win the Europa that season. This season however...

Latest