The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
Original post by Labrador99
Good luck- hope you are productive :smile:

Thank you, at the moment, I don’t know where to begin
Original post by ireee
Thank you, at the moment, I don’t know where to begin

That is a very common problem, that pretty much everyone has at some point or another :yes: Here is my advice for you (which you can of course take as much or as little of as you like :smile:)

Do you have some sort of a list of everything that you need to get done today? If you don't, start by making one. Include everything like eating your dinner, doing your maths homework, or having a shower.

On that list, prioritise- what things need to be done TODAY? You need to eat, you might have homework for tomorrow that needs prioritised. But that English essay due in a week can wait (FOR JUST NOW!) :smile:

From those items you need to do today, choose one of them- just one that you really really need to get done. Tell us what i is on this thread, log out of TSR, get yourself a drink, get rid of any distractions, and give it your undivided attention. Then, when you finish that task (or when the session ends, depending on what you prefer), come back here and tell us how you got on.

Best of luck :smile: You can do it :biggrin:
Reply 402
That is a very common problem, that pretty much everyone has at some point or another :yes: Here is my advice for you (which you can of course take as much or as little of as you like :smile:)

Do you have some sort of a list of everything that you need to get done today? If you don't, start by making one. Include everything like eating your dinner, doing your maths homework, or having a shower.

On that list, prioritise- what things need to be done TODAY? You need to eat, you might have homework for tomorrow that needs prioritised. But that English essay due in a week can wait (FOR JUST NOW!) :smile:

From those items you need to do today, choose one of them- just one that you really really need to get done. Tell us what i is on this thread, log out of TSR, get yourself a drink, get rid of any distractions, and give it your undivided attention. Then, when you finish that task (or when the session ends, depending on what you prefer), come back here and tell us how you got on.

Best of luck :smile: You can do it :biggrin:

Thanks 😅
11:30am - Session ends

How did you all get on?

Not exactly revision, but I managed to write a blog post, tidy my desk and hoover the office :smile:

Next session starts at 12:00 :smile:
Managed to work on my literary essay for the whole session! I'm currently at 4000 words, only 6000 more to go :colondollar:
11:30am - Session ends

How did you all get on?

Not exactly revision, but I managed to write a blog post, tidy my desk and hoover the office :smile:

Next session starts at 12:00 :smile:

Well i didn't get to revise this session as i was making a To Do List for the day. My plan is next session i will make a mind map on the character of Dr Jekyll and after that i will do an 8 mark significance question on health for History and then revise Circle Theorems for Maths.
Original post by hysterria
Managed to work on my literary essay for the whole session! I'm currently at 4000 words, only 6000 more to go :colondollar:

:woo: Well done! That's great overall progress :biggrin:
Original post by Unique AC
Well i didn't get to revise this session as i was making a To Do List for the day. My plan is next session i will make a mind map on the character of Dr Jekyll and after that i will do an 8 mark significance question on health for History and then revise Circle Theorems for Maths.

Sounds like a good plan :yes: :smile:
Original post by Durham Jaide
In the 10:30am season I will be doing some maths revision for an hour.

Then on the next season I will do some Boccia practice because I have a competition coming up

Well I did extra than planned because I had to finish the hour of from yesterday on English then I did my math
Hoping to get some revision notes done for mechanics and electricity during the 12 o'clock session in preparation for my Physics mocks next week
12:00am - Session begins

Good luck everyone! :biggrin:
Original post by Durham Jaide
Well I did extra than planned because I had to finish the hour of from yesterday on English then I did my math

:woo: Well done! :smile:
Original post by Amanzhol
Hoping to get some revision notes done for mechanics and electricity during the 12 o'clock session in preparation for my Physics mocks next week

Good luck :smile:
In this session, I plan to make notes on population dynamics and do some practice questions on this topic
1:30pm - Session ends

How did everyone get on?

Next session starts at 2pm

My work was non existent that session :frown: Going to have to do better in the 2pm :redface:
Continued my essay, I'm currently at 5000 words! Sadly that's only halfway through and I've already discussed almost everything I wanted to discuss... :/
1:30pm - Session ends

How did everyone get on?

Next session starts at 2pm

My work was non existent that session :frown: Going to have to do better in the 2pm :redface:

Didn't cover as much as I hoped to, but progress nonetheless.

Good luck for 2pm :biggrin:
Original post by Chanpanda
In this session, I plan to make notes on population dynamics and do some practice questions on this topic

Hope it went well :smile:

Original post by hysterria
Continued my essay, I'm currently at 5000 words! Sadly that's only halfway through and I've already discussed almost everything I wanted to discuss... :/

Well done! I'm sure once you have got to the end there will be bits that you can add or expand on :redface: What's your essay about?
Original post by Amanzhol
Didn't cover as much as I hoped to, but progress nonetheless.

Good luck for 2pm :biggrin:

Well done for making progress! :smile:

Thank you! :biggrin:
2:00pm - Session begins

Good luck everyone- hope you are all productive

Going to try and progress with my biology project this session.
Going to write notes on transition metals and maybe some practice questions afterwards :wink:

Well done! I'm sure once you have got to the end there will be bits that you can add or expand on :redface: What's your essay about?

I hope so! :smile: It's about Sartrean existentialism in his play Huis clos, quite an interesting topic but I'm so bad at essay writing :s-smilie: . I made an outline and stuff but ended up not sticking to it at all...
Reply 419
Right now I’m taking my own break as I’ve finished my drama and film studies homework. After I’ve eaten I’m going to do my chemistry homework ☺️. I feel like I’ve made progress. I might do some revision today as well

Latest

Trending

Trending