The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Starlit2018
I also work full time, really struggling to find time but I am trying my best. I would have loved to team up with someone for revision but I live in North London. How are you managing so far?

Not great ha! trying to get my head into the GAMSAT books! Well I work in SE London but am happy to travel if you want to meet somewhere e.g. coffee shop and try working a plan out?
Anyone want to set up a whatsapp group for gamsat prep?
Hi, have you sold the material yet? I am interested🙋*♀️

Hi ...i still have it..pm me for further information please...thanks
I also work full time, really struggling to find time but I am trying my best. I would have loved to team up with someone for revision but I live in North London. How are you managing so far?

Well I’ve not got to far yet to be honest!! Brought all the materials though. Where in north London you at? I’m trying to get a few of us together?
Original post by sanasajid786
Hi ...i still have it..pm me for further information please...thanks

Thanks for getting back to me. I got the Des O'Neill one from ebay. In the near future I might need the Gradmed ones but right now I am skint.😐
Original post by Gingerninja27
Well I’ve not got to far yet to be honest!! Brought all the materials though. Where in north London you at? I’m trying to get a few of us together?

I live in Hackney
Hey! I have digital copies of all the Des O’Neill material if anybody wants to buy any of those? Just send me a message if you do!

Thanks.
I live in Hackney

Ive got a few of us meeting at Clapham Junction on Monday evening if that isn't too far for you? Happy to travel nearer to you next time?
Reply 68
Hey,

What aides are you allowed to take into the GAMSAT? Can you take a calculator and highlighters or is it restricted to just pens and pencils?

Cheers
Ive got a few of us meeting at Clapham Junction on Monday evening if that isn't too far for you? Happy to travel nearer to you next time?

Clapham is quite far but somewhere like King's Cross might work. Let me know about your next meet up hopefully I can join in.
Original post by JLM1
Hey,

What aides are you allowed to take into the GAMSAT? Can you take a calculator and highlighters or is it restricted to just pens and pencils?

Cheers

From what I have read, calculators are no longer allowed. Highlighters can be allowed I think this depends on the centre but you can always use a pen to highlight if they disallow highlighters.
Original post by londongirl1
Hey! I have digital copies of all the Des O’Neill material if anybody wants to buy any of those? Just send me a message if you do!

Thanks.

Hey I am interested in purchasing the materials from you! What do u mean all, do you mind listing what you have and how much you are charging for them. Let me know if you would like me to PM you.

Cheers!

Hey! If you are revising for the September sitting, count me in! I don't live far from Clapham Junction, and my current uni is close to King's Cross, so I do not mind meeting in either venue. If you are still accepting people I would also like to join!
Hello ....i am selling des oniel course for gamsat along very other useful stuff. please pm me if you are interested. Thanks
Original post by blessedbytheone
Hey! If you are revising for the September sitting, count me in! I don't live far from Clapham Junction, and my current uni is close to King's Cross, so I do not mind meeting in either venue. If you are still accepting people I would also like to join!

Yes of course!! its going to be 3 of us then! do you want to PM me your number and ill add you into the group?
Just 2 weeks to go!
How's everyone studying?
Hey guys a lot of meetings going on that I would be very interested in. I'm a third year curently and my exams finish mid may, applying for admin based jobs in the NHS for the year - I worked as HCA for all of my second year so I've got experience but Im probably only gonna have 3 month to revise this and apply - is this possible?
I'll be moving back to London after uni this May and I live pretty central so would be interested in any of these groups. let me know Thanks. I've torrented a few of the acer material previously if anyone wants them I'll send a dropbox link - they are from like 2013/2014 tho
Yes of course!! its going to be 3 of us then! do you want to PM me your number and ill add you into the group?

Heyyy can I join? Clapham is pretty near me too, are you sitting the September exam?
Original post by Ecmer
Hey guys. I'm Selling the Des O'Neill PDF booklets. Its the latest version (2014) and I know they've stopped making them now. They have been so so useful for my own revision, I can't stress how much the questions are similar to the real exam and there are just endless pages of questions that you can do under timed conditions.Let me know if you are interested :smile:

Hi! How much are you selling them for?
Original post by Ecmer
£19.99 :smile:
Includes Books for section 1,2 and 3 practice questions. And the Science revision course booklet.
Over 1300 pages of practice MCQ's.

Okay awesome. Could I contact you about it?

Latest

Trending

Trending