The Student Room Group

I blew him now he's being weird?

Ok, so last week or so there was a guy I found attractive and asked him if he wanted a BJ. He said yes. I was his first BJ btw.
Then the next day things were normal when I saw him, we said hi to each other when we passed by and it was okay.
Then for 2 or so days I didn't see him much and once passed by him but avoided eye contact, I doubt he noticed because we were in a crowded place.
now he is being weird with me. avoiding eye contact, he doesn't say hi whereas before he would say hi if we ran into each other etc.
I don't know why he's making it weird and such a big deal.
Why is he doing this & should I ask him what's going on

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
update: im confused because this never happened with a guy before except for 1 guy who told me he felt guilty for a while because he was a lot older.
Reply 2
You were just used and now he doesn't want to do anything with you.

He will try and use someone else.
I think you blew your chances.
Reply 4
Original post by beach700
You were just used and now he doesn't want to do anything with you.

He will try and use someone else.

well i made it very clear to him that i just wanted to hook up with him as a one-time thing because we were both together alone and i was bored. so i dont get why hes acting strange, its not like i wanted it again or wanted anything else from him
Reply 5
YALL stop with the blowjob puns!!! damn
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
update: im confused because this never happened with a guy before except for 1 guy who told me he felt guilty for a while because he was a lot older.

You just went up to him to offer a BJ?
Reply 7
well i made it very clear to him that i just wanted to hook up with him as a one-time thing because we were both together alone and i was bored. so i dont get why hes acting strange, its not like i wanted it again or wanted anything else from him

Even if you did, he was going to do that either way, he might have nothing in common with you.

My advice is let it go.

When someone ghost you, they just want nothing to do with you
Reply 8
Original post by SMEGGGY
You just went up to him to offer a BJ?

yes.
Original post by Andrew97
I think you blew your chances.

My Man!
Reply 10
That's usually a sign he's into you, its sexual tension. When you're younger instead of being playful and flirty you just get shy and awkward

10/10 for the puns :laugh:
I'll get my nob out then if you're legal
Maybe he just feels ashamed and guilty about it.

Why don't you go ask him? We don't know.
have some respect for yourself
YALL stop with the blowjob puns!!! damn

Sorry, it must be a very hard time for you.
Original post by num.7
Maybe he just feels ashamed and guilty about it.

Why don't you go ask him? We don't know.

well i want to but dont want to make him even more uncomfortable and i dont want him to react rudely bc then i will be annoyed.
I would say that he either wants nothing to do with you or he has a crush on you.
Original post by Hazard28
have some respect for yourself

poor you, looks like somebody isn't getting any :frown: self respect doesn't equal sexuality or wanting to hook up with someone!! bye
Original post by zeldor711
I would say that he either wants nothing to do with you or he has a crush on you.

do you think i should ask him why hes acting up?
girl you suck anyones **** thats attractive? it makes you look :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending