The Student Room Group

Edgehill Uni Offer

I had an interview with Edgehill University for the undergraduate course 'the psycho-social analysis of offending behaviour' on January 31st, and I'm curious as to how long it usually takes before offers are given?

I've read about trying to find answers elsewhere, but I've come up empty handed. I was hoping someone here might be able to help.
Original post by Lauryn-J
I had an interview with Edgehill University for the undergraduate course 'the psycho-social analysis of offending behaviour' on January 31st, and I'm curious as to how long it usually takes before offers are given?

I've read about trying to find answers elsewhere, but I've come up empty handed. I was hoping someone here might be able to help.

It’s good practice for interviewers to tell you when you’ll find out the decision. If they didn’t then ring up and ask.

Leaving you waiting for over a month is unacceptable.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
It’s good practice for interviewers to tell you when you’ll find out the decision. If they didn’t then ring up and ask.

Leaving you waiting for over a month is unacceptable.

I was given a vague remark of 'we'll get back to you soon' but nothing any more specific. Thanks for your advice, I'll ring them up sometime in the following week to ask about it.
Hi Lauryn,

I'm very sorry to hear you haven't heard back from us yet. We typically aim for about two weeks, so I'm not sure why you've not yet had a response. If you still haven't had an answer, let me know and I'll look into this further for you.

Alex
Reply 4
Original post by Edge Hill University
Hi Lauryn,

I'm very sorry to hear you haven't heard back from us yet. We typically aim for about two weeks, so I'm not sure why you've not yet had a response. If you still haven't had an answer, let me know and I'll look into this further for you.

Alex

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I still haven't received a response and if you are able to look into this further, it would be greatly appreciated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending