The Student Room Group

do eyelashes really grow back?

guys if your eyelashes are thin and fall easily, is there a remedy for this? i don't want any chemicals.
are there any natural homemade remedies to fix this?
Original post by Miss Enigma
guys if your eyelashes are thin and fall easily, is there a remedy for this? i don't want any chemicals.
are there any natural homemade remedies to fix this?

Use all natural castor oil, it grew back some of my lashes as the tails to my eyebrows
Reply 2
Original post by Sadflower
Use all natural castor oil, it grew back some of my lashes as the tails to my eyebrows

Castor oil (especially natural ones) isnt really available much where i live... any other choices?
Castor oil (especially natural ones) isnt really available much where i live... any other choices?

I read on a website that caster oil is not good as if it gets into your eyes by accident it will harm your vision they say you can use olive oil or coconut oil but i'm not 100% sure
But eyelashes do grow, when i was 12 i burned my eyelashes 😂😂😂😂 they became reeeeaaaallllllllyyyyy short although they tooka long time, they grew up.
Reply 4
Original post by Fefo Chan
I read on a website that caster oil is not good as if it gets into your eyes by accident it will harm your vision they say you can use olive oil or coconut oil but i'm not 100% sure
But eyelashes do grow, when i was 12 i burned my eyelashes 😂😂😂😂 they became reeeeaaaallllllllyyyyy short although they tooka long time, they grew up.

olive oil...hmmm probably possible, thank you so much..
same, when i was four i used to watch Tom and Jerry.
there was this episode where Jerry shaved off Tom's eyebrows and eyelashes. and then tom did this wierd thingy and they instantly grew back.
my four years old self thought that was cool and wanted to try it out. i took a scissors and went all ninja style and got rid of my eyelashes and eyebrows, and when the i did what tom did and they didnt grow back it was like Niagara Falls was there in the house, sad i know.
what really annoyed me was when mom showed me pictures when i was young. she said 'you had the longest, thickest eyelashes available on earth. but you didnt want them and went and cut everything off.your eyebrows were amazing too. too bad they didnt grow back'
ugggg
they didnt grow back!!!! well they did, but not as thick and long, and my eyebrows are practically non-existent now.

Hmmmmm, diet change! Or coconut oil! Fruits! Hair, skin, nail growth pills perhaps?
olive oil...hmmm probably possible, thank you so much..
same, when i was four i used to watch Tom and Jerry.
there was this episode where Jerry shaved off Tom's eyebrows and eyelashes. and then tom did this wierd thingy and they instantly grew back.
my four years old self thought that was cool and wanted to try it out. i took a scissors and went all ninja style and got rid of my eyelashes and eyebrows, and when the i did what tom did and they didnt grow back it was like Niagara Falls was there in the house, sad i know.
what really annoyed me was when mom showed me pictures when i was young. she said 'you had the longest, thickest eyelashes available on earth. but you didnt want them and went and cut everything off.your eyebrows were amazing too. too bad they didnt grow back'
ugggg
they didnt grow back!!!! well they did, but not as thick and long, and my eyebrows are practically non-existent now.

awww that's sad and funny to hear 😂💔
my eyebrows are quite thick .. like i do them and they start to grow back after a week
Reply 7
Original post by Fefo Chan
awww that's sad and funny to hear 😂💔
my eyebrows are quite thick .. like i do them and they start to grow back after a week

i have weird genes... if i do them, who is to say they will grow back?

Quick Reply

Latest