The Student Room Group

Raf oasc

I've the OASC in April 2018 and I've done a bit of research, is there any up to date information on the RAF OASC?

The only thing I am concerned about is the individual planning exercise.

If you don't perform well in the individual planning exercise however you've performed very well in every thing else, do they make the pass or fail decision based on all tasks collectively? Or is it a fail automatically if you don't perform well in the individual planning exercise?
What date have you got it? and what date are you travelling up?
Moved to Armed Forces
Original post by Davyk123
I've the OASC in April 2018 and I've done a bit of research, is there any up to date information on the RAF OASC?

The only thing I am concerned about is the individual planning exercise.

If you don't perform well in the individual planning exercise however you've performed very well in every thing else, do they make the pass or fail decision based on all tasks collectively? Or is it a fail automatically if you don't perform well in the individual planning exercise?

Davy,

You are assessed and given a score for each task and a final mark as awarded once your visit is complete, although I didn't get told my final grade. I know this is how it works because I have a couple of recruiter friends.

As far as the Individual Plan is concerned, read the narrative properly, ensure your start point is correct and make sure that you have SDT nailed before you attend the OASC.

Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest