The Student Room Group

How to experiment with girls safely?

I just wanna experiment with girls on the sly. I'm not lesbian or bi, just wanna have fun. I know I'll end up with a guy at the end of the day but I wanna mess around with girls 1st. I dont want people finding out either so I'll prob do it with strangers I'll never see again. Any advice on how to go about finding people safely and having safe sex with girls??
not sure how to respond to that. Get someone drunk? 😂😂😂
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I just wanna experiment with girls on the sly. I'm not lesbian or bi,

stop lying to yourself

tbh your best bet is probably online dating,

either put your profile on hidden mode and msg people you are interested in [on pof]

or make your profile public and only show a bit of your face and hope no one you know recognises you
Reply 3
Original post by ANM775
stop lying to yourself

tbh your best bet is probably online dating,

either put your profile on hidden mode and msg people you are interested in [on pof]

or make your profile public and only show a bit of your face and hope no one you know recognises you

thanks and I'm not lying!
I just wanna experiment with girls on the sly. I'm not lesbian or bi, just wanna have fun. I know I'll end up with a guy at the end of the day but I wanna mess around with girls 1st. I dont want people finding out either so I'll prob do it with strangers I'll never see again. Any advice on how to go about finding people safely and having safe sex with girls??

Be clear with the girls you try to get with, use protection, and always tell someone where you're going if you're meeting someone you've never met before, even if you don't tell them the details, and always meet in a public place
feels a bit harsh on the gay girls you'll be stringing along just to get your fun lez experience, please at least be upfront about the fact that you are straight and experimenting, I know I as a gay girl would be uncomfortable sleeping with a straight girl who just 'wanted a bit of fun'
Reply 6
Thanks for the advice! And I would actually prefer to do it with girls who are just experimenting anyway.

Original post by aesthete1
feels a bit harsh on the gay girls you'll be stringing along just to get your fun lez experience, please at least be upfront about the fact that you are straight and experimenting, I know I as a gay girl would be uncomfortable sleeping with a straight girl who just 'wanted a bit of fun'

You're definitely bi if you are sexually attracted to girls. And tbh your tone isn't very nice. Lesbians aren't just your toys to play around with, they're people too. If you were a guy you'd be labelled a f*ckboy, don't know if there's an equivalent term for girls.
1) Be attractive.
2) Don't be unattractive.
Thanks for the advice! And I would actually prefer to do it with girls who are just experimenting anyway.

also just speaking from my own experience, I would ask yourself why you're so interested in sex with other girls, you may be straight but there's often more to it, you could well be bi and there's no shame in it, you can still have a preference for men and just like girl too. it comes across from the way you talk about not wanting people to find out about you doing this that you feel that gay sex and desires are shameful, and there might be a reason you feel like that and it could be that there's more to this than just wanting to experiment.
Original post by howitoughttobe
You're definitely bi if you are sexually attracted to girls. And tbh your tone isn't very nice. Lesbians aren't just your toys to play around with, they're people too. If you were a guy you'd be labelled a f*ckboy, don't know if there's an equivalent term for girls.

The term 'bi-curious' makes more sense here, and it isn't for you to label other people's sexualities. Let them explore, learn, and define it how they are comfortable rather than a stranger trying to force them into one because of some curiosity. As long as they are clear about their intentions, other women will be able to make up their own minds as to whether this goes against their values or not
Original post by chelseadagg3r
The term 'bi-curious' makes more sense here, and it isn't for you to label other people's sexualities. Let them explore, learn, and define it how they are comfortable rather than a stranger trying to force them into one because of some curiosity. As long as they are clear about their intentions, other women will be able to make up their own minds as to whether this goes against their values or not

Yeah I don't buy all these made up bs labels, soz.

Then perhaps threads about sexuality aren't your forte :smile:

yeh ok ur input is not necessary anymore
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Then perhaps threads about sexuality aren't your forte :smile:

This thread wasn't about sexuality, it was about how to be a female f*ckboy lol
yeh ok ur input is not necessary anymore

Don't get upset cause you don't like my opinion 😂 You posted on a public forum and you received a response.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending