The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Islamization

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Every-3weeks
What is the general feeling about Islamization problems in Britain now?

Islamisation*
Original post by HateOCR
The Muslim population in the UK is only about ~5% and will most likely never be any higher than the population of “White British” so stop making up new words to scaremonger others.

I doubt that. Muslims have much higher birth rates thatn ''white british'' people. True, it may take 200-300 years, but simple maths tells us that at the current trend it could happen.

*Not saying there is anything wrong with muslims*
Original post by SCIENCE :D
I doubt that. Muslims have much higher birth rates thatn ''white british'' people. True, it may take 200-300 years, but simple maths tells us that at the current trend it could happen.

*Not saying there is anything wrong with muslims*

Your last line contradicted what you just said.
Original post by HateOCR
Your last line contradicted what you just said.

How?

I'm just stating that their is a chance that the muslim population could be equal to or even greater to that of the ''White British'' population, even if it takes a long time.

I never said there was a problem with it, thats you being judgemental and presuming that I have a problem with muslims for stating something which you don't seem to agree with.

Now, are you going to address my points?
How?

I'm just stating that their is a chance that the muslim population could be equal to or even greater to that of the ''White British'' population, even if it takes a long time.

I never said there was a problem with it, thats you being judgemental and presuming that I have a problem with muslims for stating something which you don't seem to agree with.

Now, are you going to address my points?

You can predict population changes just because you feel like it. Sorry but i thought that when you said “it could happen” it alluded to me that it was a negative thing.
Original post by Every-3weeks
What is the general feeling about Islamization problems in Britain now?

Islamisation of what exactly? Technically, more Muslims are adopting Western culture than the other way round. Haven't you noticed that there is a 'I am an ex-Muslim' thread started everyday?
Original post by HateOCR
The Muslim population in the UK is only about ~5% and will most likely never be any higher than the population of “White British” so stop making up new words to scaremonger others.

Original post by HateOCR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hueHtOM5dTY

watch this video from 4:13, 5% is not as harmless as you think
Original post by HateOCR
You can predict population changes just because you feel like it. Sorry but i thought that when you said “it could happen” it alluded to me that it was a negative thing.

Well, experts who are trained to predict future population growths/demographics have clearly stated that the muslim population all over the world will increase rapidly in the next 50 years, including in Europe. Islam is now the fastest growing religion in Europe (mainly because of much higher birth rates).
Reply 28
What problems? the ones that you are letting the media feed you??
Well, experts who are trained to predict future population growths/demographics have clearly stated that the muslim population all over the world will increase rapidly in the next 50 years, including in Europe. Islam is now the fastest growing religion in Europe (mainly because of much higher birth rates).

Citation? I have an inkling as to what it will be, but rather you present it before I prematurely comment.
Original post by Conceited
Citation? I have an inkling as to what it will be, but rather you present it before I prematurely comment.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/muslim-population-growth-christians-religion-pew
this gon be a nic tread

Any reputable source? Cmon your name is science you can’t just make bold, vague statements
Original post by justanotherchica
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hueHtOM5dTY

watch this video from 4:13, 5% is not as harmless as you think

You’re painting everyone from the 5% with the same colour.
Original post by HateOCR
Any reputable source? Cmon your name is science you can’t just make bold, vague statements

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/muslim-population-growth-christians-religion-pew

What if the whole country decided to become Muslim. Thats another point i wanted to make. You can compare ethnicity vs. Religion as if they correlate to population size. Don’t worry the world won’t be Muslim incase my comment made you feel restless or uneasy lol
Original post by HateOCR
You’re painting everyone from the 5% with the same colour.

Don't deny that what he is saying is true, the things that he mention do happen and maybe it's not representative of "some" muslims but for those things to happen an active majority of muslims have to try to enforce or push for these things.
Original post by HateOCR
What if the whole country decided to become Muslim. Thats another point i wanted to make. You can compare ethnicity vs. Religion as if they correlate to population size. Don’t worry the world won’t be Muslim incase my comment made you feel restless or uneasy lol

I'm not stating whether or not I think the growth of Islam in Europe is a good or bad thing.

I am merely stating what I have read.

Let me ask you one question however, do you not think that politics and culture becoming more islamic would not just be a by product of an increasing Islamic population.

For example, say Christainity miraculously started to excede Islam in the middle East, would you expect laws and customs to remain AS Islamic?
Original post by justanotherchica
Don't deny that what he is saying is true, the things that he mention do happen and maybe it's not representative of "some" muslims but for those things to happen an active majority of muslims have to try to enforce or push for these things.

What do you mean in the last 3 sentences?

Yes some of these things are disgusting, and yes some of them do happen but you cannot simply start a blame game. These conversations have happened millions of time on TSR and im going to emphasise it again. Both extremes are stupid - theist or atheist. Can you please understand where im coming from because i don’t want to talk further about it if you won’t be cooperative. A good conversation is one where we actually consider eachothers points rather than try to convince one another of our thoughts. Thanks.
(edited 6 years ago)
I'm not stating whether or not I think the growth of Islam in Europe is a good or bad thing.

I am merely stating what I have read.

Let me ask you one question however, do you not think that politics and culture becoming more islamic would not just be a by product of an increasing Islamic population.

For example, say Christainity miraculously started to excede Islam in the middle East, would you expect laws and customs to remain AS Islamic?

No but thats just a result of a society with democracy, and as long as it harms nobody and society accepts it then its fine.
The middle east is corrupt and i wouldn’t expect them to act liberally.

Latest

Trending

Trending